PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:44:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Embedded games

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

do the autos work on these embedded games? I just tried my autos for the lottso one and the majong safari and neither one of them are working now,before these games were embedded they were working fine,is there something we need to adjust on the screen to play them,i keep getting the message that it cant find the game window?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on February 09, 2012, 01:27:35 PM
use the UK version of pogo
Is there any movement on getting a fix that works on the Pogo US side?

This seems like a short-term fix at best.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

bololly32

I simply cannot get either Poppit or First Class Solitaire to launch.  I know they're "embedded" games, and that may be the problem.  But I tried both...first in Firefox, and then in Internet Explorer.  I went to the UK Pogo page, and played both (they launched the old way...in a new window)...but I didn't get any notification that I got the 3,000 Triple Bonus points.
Am I the only one having this problem?

ozcar

Quote from: bololly32 on February 09, 2012, 06:28:22 PM
  I went to the UK Pogo page, and played both (they launched the old way...in a new window)...but I didn't get any notification that I got the 3,000 Triple Bonus points.
Am I the only one having this problem?

The 3000 triple bonus points is for playing on the North America site only.  The UK site have different games and it's only every 3rd Thursday of the month.

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on February 09, 2012, 05:37:45 PM
Is there any movement on getting a fix that works on the Pogo US side?

This seems like a short-term fix at best.
tumbsup.gif

I don't know what is going on with updates

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

MsMissy

I just downloaded the new ThunderPopper version for Poppit & it wont play on the US side> havent tried it yet on UK sider. Does any 1 no if it works on that site?   hi11.gif

Mistyeyed

i havent played on the uk side is so long i forgot how you switch over to it,there used to be an icon on the bottom of the page but i dont see it there now..tks..

just don

Quote from: MsMissy on February 10, 2012, 07:04:36 AM
I just downloaded the new ThunderPopper version for Poppit & it wont play on the US side> havent tried it yet on UK sider. Does any 1 no if it works on that site?   hi11.gif

It will not work on UK side.

disneyland lady

On 2/4/12 I got an email from Ken stating "We are aware of the "embedding" issues and we are diligently working on the new versions. It shouldn't take too long.  Thanks for your patience."

So that is what I am doin'

harley89

Right now I am real ticked at BH  not just the auto issues but some others that I will not bring out in the forum. With that said. Bh is way off the mark when it comes to product and service. That is all I have to say I am done

Sugarfootin

B>H> please get your act together.. i been a member with 150 for alot of years and im so p---ed off , pogo  has lost a couple of my membrships as of feb. 15  im dropping  . i spend a lot of money for  them and now they are messing up Embedded with games and now  are clients wont work. I'm old but still have a brain .  stop.gif

chummychum

We updated HitMe2 and ToothBrush today....more udpates on the way....make sure to use Chrome browser

C~M

Quote from: just don on February 10, 2012, 09:45:09 AM
It will not work on UK side.

you need the old version(s) for the uk side as the new updates are for the embedded games.

Mistyeyed

my question is,why is pogo changing their games over to the embedded games anyway,i hate these shrunken screens now

MsMissy

Thanks JustDon, for the info. Now i cant play Poppit on either country. makes me mad also that BH isnt keeping up with the games like they used too. & im also a 150 member for yrs, but very disappointed in them. Who is making these cheats?? teenagers !!  impatience.gif

just don

Quote from: MsMissy on February 11, 2012, 07:31:52 AM
Thanks JustDon, for the info. Now i cant play Poppit on either country. makes me mad also that BH isnt keeping up with the games like they used too. & im also a 150 member for yrs, but very disappointed in them. Who is making these cheats?? teenagers !!  impatience.gif

Missy, I've also been a 150 member for many years, but I now have no problems with embedded games or earning badges, including poppit.  zipper.gif popcorn2.gif

C~M

Quote from: Mistyeyed on February 11, 2012, 06:19:38 AM
my question is,why is pogo changing their games over to the embedded games anyway,i hate these shrunken screens now

It seems they can track cheaters easier and not give rank progress. I was working on bingos in Lottso Express and had to play by hand because the auto wasn't getting credit.

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on February 11, 2012, 02:37:18 PM
It seems they can track cheaters easier and not give rank progress. I was working on bingos in Lottso Express and had to play by hand because the auto wasn't getting credit.
If your auto is set to go for Mega Lottso cards, unless you make it to goal 5 of 5, you may not get credit for every game. I routinely get credit for bingos, balls placed, reach Nth goal X times and everything else if the auto makes it goal 5 of 5.

If you set the auto to go for something other than Mega Lottso, you will be fine. I am running it right now and it has been getting me the Lucky Nightmare every three-four wins and the Happy Winner Badge every 32 wins.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview