PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 06:02:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Apple Computers

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
I've always had PC's and will keep the 4 I have. 

But, I needed (not really) a laptop...so I got a MacBook Pro. 

WOW,  am I impressed.  It handled my 36,000 pictures.  It was great for organizing them. 

I would like to get my wife an iMac for her birthday in March. 

Any comments.

S1lent

BTW...yes they are expensive..

Squid

I'm looking for a computer, too, but want to avoid Apple because of the BadgeHelp program problems.   I really know nothing about Apples.

mycatownsme

The more I learn about anything made by Apple, the more I want to get one.
I'm so unhappy with Windows PC and how they make things so darn hard.
I find Apple easy to work and move around in and find stuff that seems to be hidden in Windows.
My friend that has been helping me has the Apple iphone and ipad and ipod along with the computer and not any of the problems I read about with Windows.
But, as you have stated, they don't work with the autos. But the way Pogo has been messing around with giving us the badges upon completion, I'm not as
involved with Pogo as before. I have 3 albums that do not have the badges as they should and this years album is one behind.
And now when I play poppit sprint or dimensions, I get a pop up window that says I have gotten to my time limit.
I'm not able to get back in to play any of these games again until at least 8 or more hours and then it only lasts for an hour and I'm stopped.
I don't know how the rest play for hours on end without having this trouble and if you can PM me with help, I sure would appreciate it a lot.
Good luck to you on what you decide to get. My next purchase will be at the very least the Apple ipad. I love ciri...I hope I spelled that right.
It's a fantastic product and I can see getting involved with many other things to do besides dealing with the aggravation with Pogo and Windows.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview