PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:39:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo issues???

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Today, when I go to play teaxs hold em poker, high stakes poker I get server error or authication error from pogo.  Yet, when I play word whop or daily word search, no problems.  What gives?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

gran2x2

Who knows??? Pogo has been tinkering again...Clue is now an imbedded game too... white flag.gif

roadwarrior

WTF is it with embedded games?  My computer hates them, and its a newer one
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

I have been getting a "Missing Plugin" error when trying to play Puck's Peak.

It is showing up on both computers.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Sue

One computer can log into and play Pogo and the other wont even let me sign in before the page freezes up with the facebook thingy.

NoWitch1

My friend had that missing plug in error yesterday for pucks peak-told her to download mozilla firefox and she said that worked...I thought it was her computer (my bad)

littlepri165

people always cheats all the time and thinks it's fun to do so sad.gif

gran2x2

Quote from: littlepri165 on March 11, 2012, 02:31:22 PM

cheesy.gif I use cheats every day in Pogo and I don't feel a drop of guilt because I pay a small fortune for Club and all the extras... cheerleading.gif

Joe C

Quote from: littlepri165 on March 11, 2012, 02:31:22 PM
Some people like to come into a forum called Pogo Cheats and then lecture people about using cheat programs in Pogo.

When you pay for my Pogo subscription, plus all the gems I buy for Premium Albums, Mix and Match badges, Clue episodes, Claire Hart episodes, Amazing Adventures episodes and Cirque Du Flea badges, then you can complain to me.

Until then, realize that people like me (and others) that spend lots and lots of actual money on Pogo are the reason Pogo is still a viable company able to keep its membership costs so low. Say what you wish elsewhere, but do not come into our home and act like you run the place.
watching you.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gin

blowkisses.gif   Amen  Joe!!!  I think that says it all for the of us...

Sugarfootin

I think pogo messed up i have several accounts and i have dropped one of them in Feb. and the others have half a year to go and then ill just keep one. silly pogo , and there minds let there fingers do the walking. just saying..haha

Sean South

In answer to Lucky Charm and her/him 'signing on' problem whereas they are frozen at that point.
Had/have the same affliction and I overcome it by clearing Toolbar History, then Browser, sometimes (I have to restart) before I can sign on ...........Aren't I clever?   My point is that all too often each of us have to find our own way around problems if ever OR maybe our friends on here can assist.    Should not the
hierachy be helping more?   There are no updates, no conversation regarding Embedded Games, I think I have resigned myself to being 'sold out'      More and more I see signs that Facebook are the 'chosen ones'
Joe C expressed my sentiments well.

Sue

NEW POGO ISSUE

With the brand new Premium Album that just came out there is a problem with the vaults game.
I played for 4 and 1/2 hrs straight and got nothing even though I met the badge requirements.
Still dont know if it was just me or not but live chat said no one else had complained.

Anyway they gave me the badge finished since it had already been purchased.

Was wondering if anyone else was having issues with that badge!!!

MsMissy

I must say to Joe, what you posted was well said. I totally agree with you.
                                                               hi11.gif

gran2x2

Quote from: LuckyCharms on March 14, 2012, 03:45:43 AM
NEW POGO ISSUE

With the brand new Premium Album that just came out there is a problem with the vaults game.
I played for 4 and 1/2 hrs straight and got nothing even though I met the badge requirements.
Still dont know if it was just me or not but live chat said no one else had complained.

Anyway they gave me the badge finished since it had already been purchased.

Was wondering if anyone else was having issues with that badge!!!
You have to beat the shark at the very end of the game after he goes all the way across and enters the last portal....The pyramid thing....I been playing 3 hours and have 1...lol...it's a bugger...

CindyLouWho

I also agree with Joe, 100%.  Well said Joe!   cheesy.gif beer11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview