PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:39:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Questions About Embedded Games Answered!

Started by Sue,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue

Questions About Embedded Games Answered!

January 31, 2012

Pogo has relaunched several games in our "Embedded Game Page" format, which allows customers to access a variety of information without having to leave the page that they're on.

Players can now immediately see the Overview, How to Play, Tips and Tricks, available Chat Rooms, Challenges and even what's being said about the games in the Pogo Forums.

Players have expressed concerns about a few items, which we'd like to address here.
•Why Is Pogo Making the Games Embedded? Besides the reasons mentioned above, any potential Pogo players have experienced technical issues with Pop-ups and were unable to play the games.

•I Don't Want People Knowing When I've Played! Right now, players will see the last time a few of the people on their Friends List played a game. We will be addressing this in an upcoming release.

Until we do fix it, you can adjust your settings Friends List to block anyone on your friends list from seeing this information, and then choose the "Show my current location to players on my Friends List only" option under Blocked Player List

•I Prefer Having the Game in a Separate Window! You can still do that! Follow these simple instructions:

1.Make sure you have the game open in a separate browser window.

2.Click on the Restore Down button in the upper right hand corner of the game screen.

3.Now, simply resize the window using your mouse.

•I Can't Find My Favorite Room! Your rooms are still there! The navigation is slightly different, but look under the "Chat Rooms" tab, and you'll find the tabs are now Radio Buttons, and all your rooms are there.

•Why Must I Buy Challenges In Order to Play? You don't. You will often see Challenges in which you can partake on the Embedded Game Page, but you don't have to activate them in order to play. Many of the Challenges will be Weekly Challenges you may have missed that you might enjoy earning.

Can also be found here...http://www.pogo.com/news/us/latestnews/news-2012.jsp#2012-01-31

Sue

Just in case you wondered...
I despise embedded games and unless I
can get them into a new pop up window...
well... I dont think I will be playing them.
It royally pisses me off all the changes Pogo is making.
Obviously I am not alone as the last few weeks of the letters to the editors, on Pogo is to be believed.

jbratz4

has anyone else noticed with the embedded games, ur not collecting all the tokens u win? i had my auto running in poppit and i really won 15000 tokens, but on my pogo account, it only rewarded me my spin tokens. these embedded games are whack

mcafee

pogo going to lose my membership around i hate the embedded games so long pogo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview