PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:55:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sushi Cat

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I hate sushi...If God wanted me to eat raw fish I would have been born with a fur coat,4 legs,9 lives and a purr button....WTF is up with all the kiddy games lately????

NoWitch1

Fishing5.gif I dunno.  Got any fives?  I'm practicing for the next kiddy game

Mistyeyed

these embedded games they are putting on here are ridiculous,like the others are saying,they are basically for kids,i think pogo is going to lose a lot of customers if they keep this up..

Joe C

I am a very happy Pogo player. Give me more embedded games with 50 ranks and 5 rank badges.

With these two games, I think I might have 10 new badges within the week, maybe two weeks.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gran2x2

Quote from: NoWitch1 on March 02, 2012, 07:54:50 AM
Fishing5.gif I dunno.  Got any fives?  I'm practicing for the next kiddy game

GO FISH!!!!! hysterical.gif

snap20

They are meant to appeal to the facebook crowd. They are similar to "Apps" and games available on Facebook...and Pogo has obviously made the decision that any new games they create will follow in that same arena.

It's unfortunate...since the games suck.

MsMissy

I agree with gran2x2, i hate Sushi & pogo is putting too many kiddy games out. have they lost there minds??  hi11.gif

Joe C

So, for Connect Four, I am rank 31 (with three new badges) after just a single overnight session. I think my first screen name should be done Connect Four by Monday. I will then see how quickly I can earn all of the Sushi badges.

I really like the embedded games with no chat, as I can work on one game on one computer and a different game on a second computer, as long as one of the games does not have chat.

For me, it is all about the badges. I hope Pogo keeps making simple games with easy to win badges so I can keep winning them.
tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

I finished sushi in 1 day..it's just repeat the same thing over and over...No skill required... vomit.gif

Joe C

Quote from: gran2x2 on March 03, 2012, 09:43:21 AM
I finished sushi in 1 day..it's just repeat the same thing over and over...No skill required... vomit.gif
Awesome!! Five badges for both of my screen names!
cheerleading.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview