PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:13:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Embedded games

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

Thank you for the tip Joe C.

I also found when working on the UK side, I have more M&M badge albums completed then I do on the US side.  no-no.gif It doen't match up.

I do hope BH will get things fixed. I really like working with them and find the autos Excellent....when they do work.
They have always replied to me when I have asked for help. Even if it was to say, they are working on it, they did reply.

Until then, I'm glad for the help from others here who keep me going.
I have had my days where I feel like walking away from Pogo.
I honestly don't know why Pogo would want to even concern themselves with the players using the autos?
I would have quit Pogo a long time ago if it wasn't for them.

I still can't figure out how the heck to get into a certain room or who is in a room with me until after I am in the room.
I will learn these embedded games....soon I hope.  diablo.gif

Lin =^o.o^=

Sugarfootin

sad.gif it didnt work on UK side for me.................  snit.......... also i have a question ? I'm trying to get newest versions on some of my games , and i delete and go back to download page and it keeps down loading old version . what  or where do i go to get news client, please?

bololly32

I use Mozilla Firefox as my principal browser, and I can't get ANY of the embedded games to load.  I have to close Firefox and go log in with Internet Explorer to play any of the embedded games.  I'd really prefer not to have to do that, and to be able to continue using Firefox for everything.
Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong, or can suggest anything I might try?

gran2x2

I have found that for the imbedded flash based games the best way to play them smoothly with no hassle is use Google Chrome...It really is the best browser for flash games...I have no clue why but it seems to deal with flash better.

harley89

I use Google Chrome and have no problems.  Google auto updates flash so I think that helps.  I really dont like IE or Firefox. One plus for Chrome is if you log in it keeps up with your settings and favorites. So if you have to reinstall you just sign in and it all goes back like you had it.

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on March 01, 2012, 12:38:46 PM
I use Google Chrome and have no problems.  Google auto updates flash so I think that helps.  I really dont like IE or Firefox. One plus for Chrome is if you log in it keeps up with your settings and favorites. So if you have to reinstall you just sign in and it all goes back like you had it.
The other great thing about Google Chrome is that when you shut down the browser, it clears a lot of the temporary files.
tumbsup.gif

You still need to clear out the temporary files and reboot from time to time.
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

NellieAcres

I've tried resizing the browser, downloaded the socalled "new updated" toothbrush, and used the Chrome browser, and the agent still is unable to find the game window..  now it's locked up and dimmed on my screen so I have to reboot to get it to go away... If anyone asks me now I tell them not to buy the 150 as until there is a way to use them your just wasting your money as I guess I have now... I guess I'll go to the UK site until they change that one too..

Joe C

Quote from: NellieAcres on March 03, 2012, 10:06:21 AM
I've tried resizing the browser, downloaded the socalled "new updated" toothbrush, and used the Chrome browser, and the agent still is unable to find the game window..  now it's locked up and dimmed on my screen so I have to reboot to get it to go away... If anyone asks me now I tell them not to buy the 150 as until there is a way to use them your just wasting your money as I guess I have now... I guess I'll go to the UK site until they change that one too..
Well, there is data being harvested and every once in a great while, there are some updates to some of the programs.

Let us have a competition, to see if Sweet Tooth will be updated for you before Scrabble is updated for me.
popcorn2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview