This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sushi Cat

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

Well, Played the game, finished the map, and that's it. No more levels, you just have to keep playing same levels over n over to advance. Got all the Gold Sushi on all levels. OH HUM...Pogo has really hit rock bottom. I wish I never renewed my membership. I bet you will have to use GEMS to get different levels, which I won't do.  ass.gif

just don

It's just another silly, not really pogo game, but if there rank badges there, I'd suggest to keep playing level 2 over and over. Good luck.

Joe C

Already ranked out on one screen name. I will finish on the second screen name as soon as I finish Connect Four on the first screen name.

Still no games played by hand.
cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

vasunlover

I am stuck on either 24 or 25, do you suggest I keep trying or start over?

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on March 11, 2012, 04:42:16 AM
I am stuck on either 24 or 25, do you suggest I keep trying or start over?
By "stuck", do you mean level 24/25 during game play or rank 24/25?

You should not be stuck on the ranks at all. If you are, suggest you contact Pogo help.

I have only "played" level 1 in Sushi Cat and I keep going back to level 1. I am nearly ranked out in Sushi Cat on my second profile. It should be done either this evening or tomorrow morning. I just finished ranking out on Connect Four on my first profile yesterday, which allowed me to start Sushi on the second. tumbsup.gif

vasunlover

Space 24, definetly not rank--I will go and try just repeating over and over--thanks Joe.  Will need help on wednesday.

Joe C

Quote from: vasunlover on March 13, 2012, 08:33:12 AM
Space 24, definetly not rank--I will go and try just repeating over and over--thanks Joe.  Will need help on wednesday.
Send me the PM after you have set your challenges.

Bloop will be super easy.
tumbsup.gif

snap20

Level 2 works well for me to play over and over. You can get all the sushi and it's quick to play. I really think the game is dumb as hell, but I did play to level 10 to get one badge, for the hell of it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview