PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:52:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hey Somebody AnyBody From BadgeHelp

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Homer And Mayhem I hope you leave this up. But if you must I understand.

BH you have alot of people here that have used and loved your product. But in case you are not reading I do not think you have any customers left. Many of us bought full packages others have spent small fortunes on autos one at a time.  It would be nice and the right thing to do to state here what is happening or what is not going to happen.  The silence is the only thing we hear now. This forum will remain with you or without you. But the people that bought your product deserve more than the silence.   We deserve a answer. 

Joe C

Harley

Honestly, if there is an answer, I would be shocked. If there was actual customer service, I might have a heart attack.

What I want, at this point, and what I think others here want, is to be able to fully talk about using cheat programs and how best to earn badges. Earn all the badges. Earn them in every game that Pogo offers a rank badge. Earn every Mix badge as soon as it is released. Be able to earn any weekly challenge. Those of us that bought the $150 package (and more) a left with little more than a crusty pile of poo. Pogo is moving to 100% embedded games, you can count on that, or at least the vast majority.

How many games has Pogo released that BadgeHelp has completely ignored? Thankfully, I am able to rank out in them without playing a single game by hand, but I cannot say more.

Badge Help should either get back in the business of making reliable cheat programs or they should let this forum be completely honest and open about how to REALLY win badges in Pogo today.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

Same here no more to say. Perhaps Homer and Mayhem should expand the dialogue in here.  I think you and I would have lots to say

just don

Quote from: Joe C on March 06, 2012, 07:21:30 PM
Harley

Honestly, if there is an answer, I would be shocked. If there was actual customer service, I might have a heart attack.

What I want, at this point, and what I think others here want, is to be able to fully talk about using cheat programs and how best to earn badges. Earn all the badges. Earn them in every game that Pogo offers a rank badge. Earn every Mix badge as soon as it is released. Be able to earn any weekly challenge. Those of us that bought the $150 package (and more) a left with little more than a crusty pile of poo. Pogo is moving to 100% embedded games, you can count on that, or at least the vast majority.

How many games has Pogo released that BadgeHelp has completely ignored? Thankfully, I am able to rank out in them without playing a single game by hand, but I cannot say more.

Badge Help should either get back in the business of making reliable cheat programs or they should let this forum be completely honest and open about how to REALLY win badges in Pogo today.
tumbsup.gif
Joe for president always beer11.gif. Joe has helped so many over the years earn badges here, and the number has increased badly over the past few years, has the once old reliable horse went to pasture. Do I still use a few of the old horses programs that work? I sure do, even used one today, but it's been around for years. Will I use the new horse to drag the plow and harvest the badges in the newer games, or now embedded games? Sure will, lipsrsealed.gif. The new horse offers all that the old horse once did, and it's rather nice to see that again.

gran2x2

It's kinda sad to see people moving away to greener pastures..This used to be such a fun place...but e1 has become disenchanted by the lack of respect and customer service lately. But it's the way of life...If they can't get what they want here...then they(and me) will go to where we can find it.   sad.gif

harley89

Quote from: gran2x2 on March 07, 2012, 10:59:15 AM
It's kinda sad to see people moving away to greener pastures..This used to be such a fun place...but e1 has become disenchanted by the lack of respect and customer service lately. But it's the way of life...If they can't get what they want here...then they(and me) will go to where we can find it.   sad.gif

Exactly I think a lot of us have "moved on" Sad. But we can still hang out here and talk. I did try one last time and I think we can all hear the answer loud and clear.

NellieAcres

I may have found a workaround for the embedded issue, least with two of the three games I play daily,  I found if you go to a room where a friend is via your friends list it opens up a window just like before embedded, sooooo I log on with firefox to a non pogo member account I made, as I'm not going to pay for two accounts.  Any way if the game is not a club pogo game such as crossword cove or trivial pursuit daily, I go to them with non pogo account into the embedded window.. then I go to my friends list on my club pogo account with IExplorer and join where my other account is playing and it opens up a regular window that my auto will see..  just tried it today and it worked, so we'll see tomorrow if it continues..  Since BH is being slow on the 150 members requests, this may help some..  If you know someone else with a pogo club member and they let you sign on with their account this way should work for club pogo games too.. or you could find a pogo member that uses autos and work a deal where you take turns going into the embedded room and the other follow then the first one could leave and then join the other and get a non embedded window to the same room.. who knows it may work, I haven't tried that yet - just with my other non pogo club member account. 

Just wanted to let others in on what I found out today..  if it keeps working I'll be glad as I not good at crossword cove & trivial pursuit!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview