This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Renewal - Interesting

Started by hotpinklovesofa,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

My Club Pogo expired yesterday (Saturday) and I wasn't really thinking of renewing but then at the last minute decided to go for it just b/c it's a great way to kill time when I'm waiting around on people at work and the ads annoy me to no end.  Anyway, when I renewed it my badges went back to zero.  I didn't lose the badges but I have the opportunity to do them again and get the tokens as well.  I hate the weekly challenges so I'm just going to do my personal challenges again since I can finish them in less than an hour for both.  Is this normal?  Has anyone else had this happen to them?

NoWitch1

My sister let her club run out for years and when she came back and PAID the badges were there-I guess it depends on if you want the badges or not.  Paying for club is paying for badges IMO coz I kinda didn't mind the intermissions in the free rooms coz I have to go outside to smoke and potty breaks are cool LOL

APACHESmooth

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on March 18, 2012, 01:13:59 AM
My Club Pogo expired yesterday (Saturday) and I wasn't really thinking of renewing but then at the last minute decided to go for it just b/c it's a great way to kill time when I'm waiting around on people at work and the ads annoy me to no end.  Anyway, when I renewed it my badges went back to zero.  I didn't lose the badges but I have the opportunity to do them again and get the tokens as well.  I hate the weekly challenges so I'm just going to do my personal challenges again since I can finish them in less than an hour for both.  Is this normal?  Has anyone else had this happen to them?

Was no need to rush, you would've still had a whole free month reward to decide.  vacation8.gif I'm in the middle of mine now. dancing16.gif

hotpinklovesofa

Not quite the point I was making. I wasn't surprised that the badges were still there, I was surprised that they had been set to zero so you could win them over again and get those tokens. Of the five that were available I won four of them in an hour and got 8,000 really easy tokens out of it. I didn't bother with beaker creatures because I hate that game and already used up the free auto trial.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview