Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free Pogo MnM Badge Starting Thurs 3/15/12

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

Copied from Pogo News today:

We here "behind the scenes" want to extend a HUGE thank you to our Club Members! We appreciate your feedback, suggestions, and support! You are helping Pogo become a better place. At times it may not seem like it but your input and suggestions do shape Pogo's future.

So, thank you, Thank You and THANK YOU! To show our appreciation, we will be releasing a free Mix-n-Match Badge this Thursday, March 15th. To redeem the free badge, go to Badge Central. Click on "Find a Badge" and select the game Vaults of Atlantis Slots. Add the "Shark Rider Badge" to your cart. At checkout, enter the following code in the coupon box: WELOVEPOGO* (case sensitive, so make sure it's all in caps). The coupon can only be applied toward this badge.

To Badge Central! * Offer expires 05/31/12 at 11:59pm PT. Valid only for purchases using Pogo Gems in North America only. Free item only applies to the Shark Rider Badge. Limit one offer per person, per screen name. This offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. May not be combined with any other offer, gift card, rebate or discount coupon. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

Homer

umm how about you save me the trouble and just add it to my  swear2.gif album?  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

disneyland lady

gran2x2

disneyland lady

Some say that leaving that * out works. Not sure why they put that in but if there is a way for Pogo to make things more difficult then .... they will

hotpinklovesofa

It's 12:30 am Pacific and the code isn't working. I guess I'll try in the morning, well, much later in the morning than it is now.

Sue

Sue

On with Live chat right now.

Ritul:
Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is Ritul how may I help you?
you:
Oops! Something's not quite right:
Sorry, the Coupon Code you entered is invalid or expired.
you:
The vaults badge code for the free one isnt working
you:
WELOVEPOGO
Ritul:
I regret for the inconvenience caused.
you:
My user IDS are===================================
Ritul:
May I have your screen name please so that I may look into this?
Ritul:
Okay
Ritul:
Yes, we have received this issues and have already forwarded it to development team.
Ritul:
This will be fixed very soon.
Ritul:
The best I can do for you is, please purchase the badge now and I will refund 16 gems to your account.
you:
I dont have gems in two of my accounts so that wont work.
you:
I will wait until it is fixed
you:
TY AND BYE

JEWELZ45

crying10.gif girls18.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif THE FREE BADGE ISNT WORKING YET TRIED DIFFERENT WAYS AND NOTHING.HOPE THIS WILL BE FIXED SOON.I THINK THEY SHOULD JUST ADD IT TO OUR BADGES IT WOULD BE LESS FRUSTRATING... help.gif

NoWitch1

impatience.gif I'm thinking it will work about the same time of the day they put the weekly badges up

disneyland lady

I think we deserve another badge and this time the code should be WELOSTTRUSTINPOGO

catfancie

Got mine also earlier today.  Have already played it and finished.  Took about 1/2 hour.

snowflower

tumbsup.gif Got mine fairly early today .. hope it's up and working for e1 very soon  coffee.gif

MsMissy

I got my freee badge also, but havent had time to play it. But i sure will LOL   hi11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview