This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FaceBook and Pogo

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Heard a rumor but it makes sense. If you link your pogo to facebook..pogo can track your name and ban you for auto use that way because they have your name and location ...I dunno but it sounds possible....

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

NoWitch1

Now I'm curious-how DO they "catch" somebody with an auto?  I just assumed another player in the room would complain if the other player won all the time...

gran2x2

I don't worry a lot about being caught any more...I think Pogo likes the money that us cheaters spend... hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: NoWitch1 on March 23, 2012, 03:04:43 AM
Now I'm curious-how DO they "catch" somebody with an auto?  I just assumed another player in the room would complain if the other player won all the time...
They only "catch" you if you claim a cash or cash equivalent prize.

Otherwise, it is US who is the cash prize for Pogo.
cheerleading.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

I'm beginning to think that I can have my mini stand naked in one of the game rooms, screaming that I use autos and it would go ignored.  Pogo likes those of us addicted to game play and badges - we bring in most of the cash, I would imagine.  BTW, I don't suggest peeps jump up and down in game rooms declaring their auto use - naked or not.  Don't poke the sleeping bear.

snowflower

NoWitch1

The forums went crazy when the black bar minis were released  hysterical.gif so don't be naked in the game rooms with an auto LOL

snap20

Simple solution is to be like me and not link your Facebook to *anything*.   magnifier.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
If they caught me cheating.  Which I do all the timer.   POGO would be losing lots of money with their costly GEMS.
Additionally, I would save lots of time and electricity.

S1lent

roadwarrior

yep...pogo would be screwed and loose lots of money if I don't buy gems to fund my badge addiction.  Only way I'll be busted if I'm stupid enough to claim a cash prize...which I won't. 
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

just don

Quote from: snap20 on March 23, 2012, 01:48:09 PM
Simple solution is to be like me and not link your Facebook to *anything*.   magnifier.gif

I stopped using facebook when EA decided to friend them.

Mistyeyed

i dont worry anymore about using the autos because most of them dont work anyway..

APACHESmooth

Quote from: Mistyeyed on March 24, 2012, 01:18:16 PM
i dont worry anymore about using the autos because most of them dont work anyway..
whistle.gif That was Cold!!!!  giggle2.gif

jbratz4

the only game i wont run auto is boggle bash cuz wen some1 comes in n sees i got all the words they start talkin chit.  pogo already banned my nic once n i had to basically threaten them to pursue legal action to get my nic back, n now that i have it back, i dont say a word in any game, peeps get lucky if i say gg or gl

APACHESmooth

Quote from: just don on March 25, 2012, 09:26:24 AM
Darn, now I feel the draft also. low blow.gif
Oh yeah.... stop.gif You kickin' me?  ass.gif  fart.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview