PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:29:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

Started by Playhawke,

Previous topic - Next topic

wagnerb43

:'((
Hi all, I'm at rank 44 and i have deleted and rebooted and reinstalled the auto for Jigsaw.
I bring the game up totally and then put the auto on and it only goes as far as clicking on
the adventure mode button and it just sits there doing nothing.  I have sent several tsr
about this problem.  Has anyone else have had this happened to them. and if so what did
you do to correct it.?

Playhawke

Thanks for the good advice!!  :/\

I reset my stats and after 4 days I reached level 50, I was getting so frustrated sitting on 48 I was calling the game Tri Praks....oh well

I know what happened, when the auto came out, I bought it, and when I used it, it would not click ok in adventure mode, so I clicked to random mode and never looked back....duh

So if your stuck on the last levels and can't play adventure mode reset your stats and start over.!
I did and it worked  :D

Mistyeyed

is it just running the auto program that it is staying on rank 48 or is it doing that also when you do the puzzles by hand..im wondering if anyone actually ranked out without resetting it...if you reset do you also lose all that credit towards the 5000 pt badge?

xsquezme

I just hit 46 by hand so not sure on the reset of the stats. I would guess it would also reset your progress on the 5000pt badge too. I will just switch to random after I rank out and do hard puzzles, get more points that way. lol

Sue

Bumping this up since it has some important answers in it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview