PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:41:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri-Peaks prob

Started by Phil,

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil

I cant seem to get my buddy to work  help.gif . It was working fine the other day but isnt doing nothing today. Im on the lastest version 1.9 and have tried in dif browsers...Is anybody else having probs with it?

just don

Oh my? hysterical.gif Being that this game is now an embedded game, the solution is simple. Kick the old horse a few times and get a new horse that is able to pull the plow in the embedded fields. popcorn2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: cheaterABC on March 28, 2012, 01:50:50 PM
I cant seem to get my buddy to work  help.gif . It was working fine the other day but isnt doing nothing today. Im on the lastest version 1.9 and have tried in dif browsers...Is anybody else having probs with it?
The last update to that program was 12/21/2009 when I checked it just now.

Wait until late Thursday (or possibly Friday) of a week when Pogo makes Tri-Peaks Solitaire the weekly challenge. That seems to be the only time BadgeHelp will update a program for embedded games. It certainly is not when a new game is released or when Pogo sells a Mix badge or Premium album with a specific game.

The good news is that Pogo is pretty good about using most games at least once per year. Therefore, if a game gets embedded, your customer service wait time will be under 365 days!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Phil

Thanks peeps... I am playing over the pond though in the UK version. Its not embedded there yet....   
Hmmm 365 days, suppose I better plug my charger in and put my feet up.... Could somebody pass the popcorn please
santamail.gif

NellieAcres

magnifier.gif There are other alternatives, I have found games come up in non embedded windows when your friend is in a game room and you go there, so I sign on another non club pogo account and use firefox, then join myself,  or you can go thru mybackdoors.com and go into any game there that will bring up a old style window that autos work with,  however tumble bees is having issues today so there is always something..   topsecret.gif

just don

Quote from: NellieAcres on March 29, 2012, 02:41:00 PM
magnifier.gif There are other alternatives, I have found games come up in non embedded windows when your friend is in a game room and you go there, so I sign on another non club pogo account and use firefox, then join myself,  or you can go thru mybackdoors.com and go into any game there that will bring up a old style window that autos work with,  however tumble bees is having issues today so there is always something..   topsecret.gif

Seems like a bit too much work for me, but thanks for the information. hi11.gif

I truly enjoy playing in the embedded games these days, and have no interest in ever playing a pogo game by hand, to ever earn a badge.

If it helps any, I finished my ranks in tumblebees after the pogo  change. giggle2.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview