PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:43:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer /Mayhem

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I looked today and in the last few weeks BH has updated numerous autos.  Do either one of you have any contact with them or know what they have abandoned the forum and us the customers. It appears they are working hard to get things up to speed but leaving us out of the loop. A lot of harsh feelings are already in place but why continue to let them build?

Mayhem

I keep in contact with BadgeHelp - they have been posting updates on their blog (http://www.badgehelp.com/blog/) when a cheat has been updated.

Other than that, I know they have been really busy lately ... so I'm assuming that's why you don't see them on here much.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

harley89

I can tell a lot of work is being done. But honestly Mayhem they have destroyed the good name they once enjoyed.  Not sure many will even bother to take a look any more

Homer

I'm drunk and elbow deep in a meatball sub so I'm in no position to comment  zipper.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2012, 06:16:54 PM
I'm drunk and elbow deep in a meatball sub so I'm in no position to comment  zipper.gif

While your day job is doing alright remember you would do good in politics.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview