PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:34:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hmmmm... Last post for me!!

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

Ive read the rules.... and I totally understand them... i dont make a habit of posting and have never been rude or flaming yet have made the comment that I thought the rating system in the new canasta was stupid and have a response from someone if I dont like it dont play it.... it was my opinion not a bash of someones opinion.  I find this site has its regulars and with them its do as you please... I love the site and have found very useful info.... but the fighting and insulting is unbelievable, makes anyone who is genuinely here to find help or ask a question not want to.... a useful topic can be started and then filled with stupid garbage like who bought a new shirt at Wal-mart by the time the post is over. 

Super Duckie

ya know, along with getting info for things, there also is something called having alittle fun, thats what makes this bored great, i never seen anywhere about buying shirts at Wal*Mart, i must of missed that one :(

Homer

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on July 31, 2004, 08:45:12 PM
Ive read the rules.... and I totally understand them... i dont make a habit of posting and have never been rude or flaming yet have made the comment that I thought the rating system in the new canasta was stupid and have a response from someone if I dont like it dont play it.... it was my opinion not a bash of someones opinion.  I find this site has its regulars and with them its do as you please... I love the site and have found very useful info.... but the fighting and insulting is unbelievable, makes anyone who is genuinely here to find help or ask a question not want to.... a useful topic can be started and then filled with stupid garbage like who bought a new shirt at Wal-mart by the time the post is over. 

Saying the rating system sucks is not being rude. When we are referring to rude posts we mean when replying to each other in posts. I think you are taking things a bit out of context. You mention the fighting and insulting...well that's part of the reason we had to come up with a set of rules.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

YZrider

She is saying the response she got was rude, not her post.

This was Bizatch's response to the post :
Quoteif you think it is stupid don't play

Homer

Yeah your right misread it. It's been a long night. My eyes are playing tricks on me. Probably has something to do with being up for about 20 hours straight.

As I tried explaining to Nancy we are trying to put an end to these kind of replies. Although people have to remember we can not be here 24/7 to read every post. That's why it is important for members to report posts like these.

Homer

OK. I also posted a signature for you to look at. ;)

Yes, the report to moderator feature let's us know when there is a problem. It reports the offending post to us. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview