PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:28:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Slingo Ricochet

Started by just don,

Previous topic - Next topic

just don

Game is now out with 5 new badges. tumbsup.gif

Add it to your favorites.

harley89

One of my favorite games. Played in the early days of dial up internet on AOL. it was wild 20 people playing and to be polite you always typed "DUCKING DEVIL"   I still play on Facebook.  Played for about 1/2 hour on Pogo and already at rank 5  Will not need auto for this one.

gran2x2

Sue

harley89

C~M

Quote from: harley89 on April 10, 2012, 07:11:25 PM
is it broke already it will not load

I found it this morning and had to try and try to get it to load, but now it won't load. It stays on the Play Now screen.

gran2x2

Joe C

Quote from: harley89 on April 10, 2012, 01:58:00 PM
One of my favorite games. Played in the early days of dial up internet on AOL. it was wild 20 people playing and to be polite you always typed "DUCKING DEVIL"   I still play on Facebook.  Played for about 1/2 hour on Pogo and already at rank 5  Will not need auto for this one.
I never play by hand, but you are right about one thing. No way BadgeHelp will release a cheat for a program. I mean, you can only win FIVE badges playing this game...
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

just don

Quote from: Joe C on April 10, 2012, 08:21:48 PM
I never play by hand, but you are right about one thing. No way BadgeHelp will release a cheat for a program. I mean, you can only win FIVE badges playing this game...
tumbsup.gif

At the risk of having yet another post censored, there was a day many years ago, that BadgeHelp would have this cheat out today. swear2.gif Heck, we even had one of their programmers stop by here back then to teach us that an auto is named an "agent". popcorn2.gif

Now who said AOL dial up? hysterical.gif I bought my 1st BadgeHelp "agent" while using AOL dial up.....both worked great at the time. tumbsup.gif

gran2x2

Quote from: harley89 on April 10, 2012, 01:58:00 PM

OMG.. hysterical.gif..I remember those AOL days..

harley89

Dial up lasted many years way out here. I have DSL less than 10 years and then we had to beg. Only TV choices out here are regular old antenna, Dish or Direct. I live on a DIRT road no pavement.

disneyland lady

OMG! This pic is from the internet but I still have all of my old AOL disks starting with 3.0 in 1995. My computer was only 300 baud dial up. Now I don't even have a drive that will take these old 4" disks.  I don't think I will need an agent for this game either but I sure do hope that Badgehelp will release it.

Janadra

I made the mistake of moving to the country a couple of years ago and found myself back in dial-up hell.  They are "supposed" to be bringing DSL out here with government stimulus money, but I keep hearing phrases like "first-quarter" turn into "third-quarter."  For someone like me, who has been a die-hard gamer for years, who paid astronomical fees for cable when it was first available, it's a hard pill to swallow when I don't even have an option.  I even stooped so low as to try satellite internet, which I recommend everyone steer clear of...biggest rip-off in history. 

What was funny about it all, was that I had to actually scrounge and DOWNGRADE my computer in order to put a dial-up modem in it.  That was simply depressing to say the least, especially since it was a relatively new build.

just don

I miss the sound of the modem screaming while trying to connect to the internet. donthearyou.gif

I did learn something odd about this game though today, if you are playing it by hand. It is possible to play under the same name using 2 different browsers, thus speeding rank progress along. tumbsup.gif lipsrsealed.gif

Joe C

tumbsup.gif
Quote from: just don on April 12, 2012, 10:15:13 AM
I miss the sound of the modem screaming while trying to connect to the internet. donthearyou.gif

I did learn something odd about this game though today, if you are playing it by hand. It is possible to play under the same name using 2 different browsers, thus speeding rank progress along. tumbsup.gif lipsrsealed.gif
I tried that about a month ago on a different game. I was definitely NOT playing by hand. It worked for about a day, then I could not log into the game until the next maintenance window had closed.

You can play multiple Embedded Flash games without chat with the same screen name, just not the same game in multiple sessions. I think that if you submit two scores too close together, it triggers something in the database.

just don

I know your busy this week, as you have been for many weeks of late Joe C, helping folks earn badges. Wasn't always the case here? beer11.gif

I'll stop back tomorrow to update on if this is a one and done pogo glitch.

Joe C

Quote from: just don on April 12, 2012, 12:18:12 PM
I know your busy this week, as you have been for many weeks of late Joe C, helping folks earn badges. Wasn't always the case here? beer11.gif

I'll stop back tomorrow to update on if this is a one and done pogo glitch.
Then again, I did not always have two Dell computers running at extremely high-speed on the internet with a very reliable feed and a router that never goes down.
cheesy.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview