This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Vaults of Atlantis

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

how long is it taking for everyone to get the vaults badge from the premium album? i got the first couple in about three hours..this third one,i bet i have nine hours invested in it so far...thing i hate about vaults is when you leave the game you go back to the first door again..i was up to the third door earlier and had to leave the game and when i got back on i was at door one again..a lot of wasted time and effort involved...

Sue

Takes me about 1 1/2 hrs to go through the whole thing three times.

jamrow32

I think it took Otto about 2-3 hours to nail that one....tedious, very tedious indeed

CapeJoanna

Mistyeyed

i dont see where they helped us any,you can get through the doors faster but you still have to avoid three sharks,i played it through five times so far and havent won it once..

just don

What badge? This is a post from 2010?

I prefer to use cards to earn a bejeweled badge always. hysterical.gif

C~M

Quote from: just don on April 29, 2012, 12:26:20 PM
What badge? This is a post from 2010?

Vaults of Atlantis Updated - Now It's Easier to Earn the Island Holiday Badge!
For those who have been waiting to earn the "Island Holiday Badge" from the "Island Dreams" Premium Badge Album - the wait is over! You should be able to play and win this badge in Vaults of Atlantis within a much more reasonable amount of time.

S1lent

Greetings,
One account took just 30 minutes...the other account took 3 days...go figure.

Enjoy
S1lent

Mistyeyed

since you still have to avoid three sharks i dont see where they made it easier,all it did was make it faster to go through the doors..i thought maybe the sharks might be in the same spots,tried that,didnt work,still taking forever to do this one..

gran2x2

You get through to the end faster so you get to pick sharks more often is all...it's still just being very very lucky....

lucky9999

I find it kind of interesting that when there is a regular challenge and people complain and make comments that Pogo made a game harder to win and they always come back with we don't and can't change a game to make it harder to win, yet they were able to make the "Island Holiday" badge easier to get by making changes..
I'm just saying.,,,,

C~M

Quote from: lucky9999 on May 01, 2012, 03:18:24 PM
I find it kind of interesting that when there is a regular challenge and people complain and make comments that Pogo made a game harder to win and they always come back with we don't and can't change a game to make it harder to win, yet they were able to make the "Island Holiday" badge easier to get by making changes..
I'm just saying.,,,,

All games can be made easier or harder to win, just like the slot machines in Vegas.  ... lol

Joe C

It is quicker to get to the bonus round and supposedly you get six prizes before getting one of the three sharks more often.

I have found it to be easier when running an auto.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview