PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:57:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is there such a thing as a Hearts card reader

Started by dogmeat,

Previous topic - Next topic

dogmeat

I was playing hearts the other day and one of the players kept spouting off who had what card. This went on for 3 games and he/she was NEVER wrong.

Iam NOT asking forthe nameof aprogram but just wonderingif there is such a program that will allow a plyer to see the other players cards?

C~M

I think there is or was a card counter that uses your hand and what is played and marks them off but I am not sure, but only way someone could see your hand is if you allow that in the table setup rules and they join in to watch the game and choose you to watch from. So if that person knew everyone's hand then all players would have to have someone watching the game and the table allowed them to see players cards and were messaging that person.

dogmeat

Thanks for the response. There were no watchers in the hearts game tho. This was a player who knew the other players cards. I of course left the game after the 3rd game and wrote the user name down so I will not play with them again. He/she had to have had some typeof 3rd party program to see all the players cards.

When I played spades I became friends with a small  groupof people who all had very high ratings. They said they would help me get a better rating. I agreed to see what was going on and he was able to set the game where we gat a 10 bid everytime. When I realized what was going on I cut my ties with them and quit playing spades. I am thinking now of not playing hearts as well because of the cheaters.

Joe C

Players cannot see your cards unless they are a watcher in the room. However, it would be possible to figure out the hand of the fourth player if one person were to triple-browse and see their own cards. Example, if one person has three screen names running on three different browsers (browsers could be reused on multiple computers), they would know 39 of the 52 cards in the deck. Logically, they would know the 13 cards in the fourth players hand.

You were probably playing against one person running three screen names.

This is the reason that I never play tables games with random Pogo people. I will either play against Pogo bots or use my screen names and the screen names of people I am helping. You can set the autos to play poorly for one team and great for the other, making it so that you win every time you want to win and lose quickly. I do that for Hearts, Canasta, Jungle Gin, Spades, Poker, Cribbage, Euchre, etc. I am nearly done Pinochle (close to Master rating) without ever playing someone I do not know in Pogo.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gran2x2

They may have been dbl/triple browsing and playing all 3 hands...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview