PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:54:17 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New hidden object game : Amazing Adventures

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

catfancie

Thanks for the information Mayhem.  Will have to check it out. 

MsMissy

Thanks Ken, i too didnt no there was a new game in pogo. will check it out soon.  hi11.gif

JAYREMI

i checked it out little harder then clue / claire ya get 20 minutes to do episodes  magnifier.gif first 2 are free then
Pay Out Get Out low blow.gif
P.   O.   G.   O. tease.gif ass.gif

harley89

You got to love Pogo. This is a Hidden Object game that was released about 1 year ago and I own it. They just added badges and make you pay 20 gems for each level.  You can buy the game for 6.99 at Big Fish

jumperman1028

Quote from: harley89 on February 08, 2012, 06:08:10 PM
You got to love Pogo. This is a Hidden Object game that was released about 1 year ago and I own it. They just added badges and make you pay 20 gems for each level.  You can buy the game for 6.99 at Big Fish
I also had a game that was I think called the Titanic a Hidden Object Game that I borrowed from a friend a few years ago and you can DL on your computer.I liked it and also like this new POGO game but dont no if I will give 20 gems for each episode.Yeah if its free from pogo and advances I would play it because I like the Hidden Object Games.I do like Clue better though.

MsMissy

I also own this game from BigFish, but i do like it better then Clues, only cause you can enlarge it 2 full screen. Its alittle priciy, but so is Claire. but i play all 3 games. Just alittle harder in Clues cause there objects are harder to find on that screen. Old age does that too you. LOL    coffee.gif

Nevaeh27

I LOVE PLAYING THIS GAME JUST DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING TO USE GEMS IN ORDER TO PLAY

S1lent

Greetings,
I won 50 GEMS about a week ago.  I was amazed.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview