Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zombie Dog

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

Love ti Gran. Zack dog is know at the vets office as the WILD ONE. Takes 2 to get him in and out of a kennel

harley89

Update on my fur baby.  7 surgeries have failed to fix the ear.  We have chosen to have the ear amputated. That will be done on Friday.  We both felt that he had been through enough.  Time to end it.

Squid

Awww, (((HAR))).  The poor lil' guy.  He'll probably be happier in the long run - you, too!  I hope it all goes well.  I hope it's easier on your furbaby than the pooch below.  Thought maybe you could use a smile right now  girl5.gif

NoWitch1

I found this dog hoodie that might make him feel better

gran2x2

I had an old Boston for the last 5 years of his life only had 1 eye and he did great...He will be fine I'm sure... tumbsup.gif

harley89

Zack will be just fine. He will still be able to walk around with 2 tennis balls in his mouth barking at everyone.  And i do believe he will still be able to give the foxes a good run

Sugarfootin

i took my pooch to vet for ear infection . i went to pick him up and dum azz vet pulled his teeth?  whats that snit .. i did not pay

Squid

Quote from: Sugarfootin on July 12, 2012, 04:38:43 PM
i took my pooch to vet for ear infection . i went to pick him up and dum azz vet pulled his teeth?  whats that snit .. i did not pay
no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif

Falcon!

If I were you never go to that dumb azz vet.

harley89

Seems like you have a vet that does not have a well run practice. To do the wrong thing is one thing. To not know you did the wrong thing is why I would never go back.  I never drop Zack off for anything other than surgery.  I never allow him to be kept overnight unless it was vital to his survival. And now some poor animal that needed his teeth pulled got treated for a ear infection he did not have. Your dog is missing teeth and still has the ear problem.  new vet time.  I am lucky that Doc D is a over the top vet and has a great staff.  Zack will have his 8th surgery on Friday. I paid for the 1st one. I have not been charged anything for the other 7

gran2x2

Finding a great vet who loves animals more than his bank account is hard...We had one for years but he relocated to care for his elderly mother and it took years of crappy care to find another....

harley89

Final surgery went well. and Zack is doing great. I realize now I let this go on to long. I now see that he had been feeling bad for quite awhile.  I got my high octane wide open dog back.

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on July 15, 2012, 12:03:23 PM
Final surgery went well. and Zack is doing great. I realize now I let this go on to long. I now see that he had been feeling bad for quite awhile.  I got my high octane wide open dog back.
I'm so happy to hear it, Harley.  Yesterday, I saw pic of a license plate that said "1EarUp" and there was a dog in the back of the car (station wagon/SUV) with only one ear up.  Too cute.  You need to get the plate, "Old1Ear".  LOL, give the pup a big kiss from us.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on July 15, 2012, 05:01:42 PM
I'm so happy to hear it, Harley.  Yesterday, I saw pic of a license plate that said "1EarUp" and there was a dog in the back of the car (station wagon/SUV) with only one ear up.  Too cute.  You need to get the plate, "Old1Ear".  LOL, give the pup a big kiss from us.
embrace.gif Sounds like a plan ... just gotta love em!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview