PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:52:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's Out!

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

The NEW Bejeweled Twist is out, FIND it in your FAVORITES!

beer11.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
Is it the downloadable game? or the other one?

Thanks
S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on May 08, 2012, 10:23:53 AM
Greetings,
Is it the downloadable game? or the other one?

Thanks
S1lent

It's the NEW one that is just like the other "NEW" games with Flash.

C~M

C~M

C~M

just don

Thanks for the info Crazy. beer11.gif

I just wonder if BadgeHelp will come out with an "agent" for this game, and most importantly, will it also want to count cards and use power ups? hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: just don on May 09, 2012, 06:57:37 AM
Thanks for the info Crazy. beer11.gif

I just wonder if BadgeHelp will come out with an "agent" for this game, and most importantly, will it also want to count cards and use power ups? hysterical.gif
I am not wondering....I have already started the process of ranking out and should be level 10 soon. No games played by hand. Just saying.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on May 09, 2012, 09:10:11 AM
I am not wondering....I have already started the process of ranking out and should be level 10 soon. No games played by hand. Just saying.
tumbsup.gif

Same here JC!

NoWitch1

I have two options for twist-sign up with worldwinner or download a 60 min free trial...huh?  
update-played at the pop cap site link -it's kind of like rubiks cube on speed  no-no.gif

S1lent

Greetings,
I made big mistake.

When I purchased the Bejeweled Twist, it enrolled me in iWin or something like that. It appears to be a monthly fee of $6.99.  This is really sneaky for POGO.  I Believe I was able to cancel my membership...but they use the same credit card that is associated with POGO.

So my question is this.

Is this true and should I change credit card info with POGO?

Thanks in advance for your help.
S1lent

S1lent

Additionally,
I would not have purchased the Bejeweled Twist game if it did not have badges associated with the game.

Enough is enough!

S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on May 10, 2012, 10:48:34 AM
So my question is this.

Is this true and should I change credit card info with POGO?

Thanks in advance for your help.
S1lent

Even if you change your CC info, they (Iwin) still have your CC# from the purchase.
I have my CC info blank.

Quote from: s1lent on May 10, 2012, 10:53:28 AM
Additionally,
I would not have purchased the Bejeweled Twist game if it did not have badges associated with the game.

Enough is enough!

S1lent

Why did you purchase the game for badges when you can win them by playing the game online thru Pogo?

S1lent

Greetings Crazy and others,

Thanks for the tips. I found my mistake.  When I looked at the favorites, I saw the 2 Bejeweled Twist games,  Darn I picked the DOWNLOAD one ... my mistake.  I was able to cancel my membership...so I should be good.  It was a $6.99 error but I will be more careful in the future.

Thanks again,

S1lent

NoWitch1

The pogo version of bejeweled twist just appeared on my pogo page yesterday?? I'm happy you were able to cancel that charge s1lent!! 

C~M

Quote from: NoWitch1 on May 11, 2012, 03:24:14 AM
The pogo version of bejeweled twist just appeared on my pogo page yesterday??

Yep, they run it just in FAVORITES for a week or so to let people play it and to see if there are any "bugs" they missed, then they actually "release" it to the public by posting it on the site.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview