PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:31:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone Know Where I can get an Account already going,and well?

Started by TnVolTaz,

Previous topic - Next topic

TnVolTaz

I had all badges in all yearly albums from when site started till about yr ago.I had almost every badge album,and alot of ranks in alot of games.I got permantly banned for no reason.I dont wanna start over from scratch.Does anyone know where I can get a name already established?

TnVolTaz

I was thinking free lol.Maybe someone didnt play anymore,and was gonna delete it anyway,or maybe sites that have them if you win games or something.

C~M

They don't delete your account if you stop being a member of Club Pogo, you still keep the account but you don't have the badges or challenges anymore. If you ever join the Club again, you will still have all the badges you have won and books.

TnVolTaz

gran2x2

harley89

Squid

ROFL... it's got me thinking!  I have personas I should probably sell!  I have one that is up-to-date with badges and even has some of the premiums/MnM badges.  How much can I make?

LOL, I probably wouldn't be able to part with it... seeing my persona out there... having Pogo fun without me.

TnVolTaz

C~M

Quote from: TnVolTaz on May 11, 2012, 11:20:54 PM
No i was permantly banned.I cant use name I had before.So yes I lost all badges

I meant for anyone who had fell upon hard times, they would keep their account, not give it away because they will get back the badges they have won when the can afford Pogo again.

Why not start a new account and use autos? You will have them all again within a year or two, lol

TnVolTaz

well i never used autos,and i had ranked out in over 20 games.right now i just wish i could find a one month club pogo code.

C~M

Quote from: TnVolTaz on May 12, 2012, 03:53:35 PM
well i never used autos,and i had ranked out in over 20 games.right now i just wish i could find a one month club pogo code.

When there are any available, Mayhem will post so on the main page::

jbratz4

i had my account banned once before and i didn't do anything either (at least i thought i didn't)...the first 3 times i was suspended for vulgar language, and eventually terminated for mentioning this site...OOOPS, i didn't kno, only cuz someone in chat had mentioned it to me.  a pogo friend of mine is a professor and wrote an apology/threat to pogo and they gave me my account back, but under the condition if i get reported one more time, im done.  So if u have some great writing skills, i would write a letter to pogo and mention the word "lawyer" in there...if its ok with homer n mayhem, i can c if i can find that letter in my email n copy and paste it on here, deleting any personal info like my name, so u can get some ideas on what to say.

harley89

Just start a new club account and do it all again. And learn from the past. make no friends talk to no one on Pogo.

just don

Quote from: harley89 on May 13, 2012, 08:40:05 AM
Just start a new club account and do it all again. And learn from the past. make no friends talk to no one on Pogo.

camera.gif

Squid

Quote from: TnVolTaz on May 12, 2012, 10:46:57 AM
id take good care of it squid  nurse.gif

Ill also come do this for you  housewife1.gif
You come scrub my house and we'll have a serious discussion.  LOL

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on May 13, 2012, 08:40:05 AM
Yeah, Harley's right....  don't be lulled into Pogo friendships.  Keep your head down, turn off the chat, run your autos and you'll be in the pink in no time.  GL

S1lent

Greetings,
I had one of my accounts banned.  I never got it back. Had like 300 badges...that was before POGO came out with their GEMS.

Any new screen name associated with the email account gives me a warning of banned email address.

Anyway  good luck
S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview