PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:07:32 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone Know Where I can get an Account already going,and well?

Started by TnVolTaz,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on May 15, 2012, 03:58:34 PM
Any new screen name associated with the email account gives me a warning of banned email address.

I added her banned name to my friends list and sent her a 5 day pass
and she got it, so they didn't ban her email.
or the pass wouldn't have went through.

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

Quote from: roadwarrior on May 15, 2012, 05:35:24 PM
maybe she got a 3 day "vacation" instead of an outright ban?

She got banned over 2 years ago I believe, if she comes back maybe she will let us know if she has tried to log into the account again.

jbratz4

here's what got my account reinstated after being banned:

[Admin edit] : Chat log deleted - pogo watches this forum and could match up the date and time stamps and figure out who you are.

i ** out my screen name and bleeped my curse...it took 2 days for me to get my screen name back after i sent this to pogo. When i first got banned, i turned to this site for some help and both homer and mayhem have contacted me thru email and tried to cheer me up, but this definitly worked, so put some thoughts together n get to writing, it doesnt hurt to try. good luck

TnVolTaz

Quote from: Squid on May 13, 2012, 04:41:51 PM
You come scrub my house and we'll have a serious discussion.  LOL

scrubs the house from top to bottom  wow.gif

TnVolTaz

Quote from: Squid on May 13, 2012, 04:45:22 PM
Yeah, Harley's right....  don't be lulled into Pogo friendships.  Keep your head down, turn off the chat, run your autos and you'll be in the pink in no time.  GL

i dont use autos.id rather earn my badges myself.its not fun otherwise,but i will take what you said,and be careful what i say

TnVolTaz

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 15, 2012, 05:56:50 PM
She got banned over 2 years ago I believe, if she comes back maybe she will let us know if she has tried to log into the account again.

nope when i go to login in it says its been disabled.they said was permanent ban,and not to contact em i wouldnt get it back.its been 2 yrs.

TnVolTaz

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Hey, Joe - I want you to get a new siggy.  That huge Celtics siggy takes up too much scroll.  Besides, it's been 4 (ish) years since they won the championship.  Let it go.

lol, who lubs ya, baby?

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on May 17, 2012, 05:51:38 AM
Hey, Joe - I want you to get a new siggy.  That huge Celtics siggy takes up too much scroll.  Besides, it's been 4 (ish) years since they won the championship.  Let it go.

lol, who lubs ya, baby?
The Patriots have lost TWO Superbowls since they last won in 2005 and yet the rings picture is staying, unless there is a new championship.

Losing two Superbowls makes us just like the Eagles (heck, New England has lost FOUR!!!) but then again, New England has won three. Let's ask Homer how many his Iggles have won.....
  topsecret.gif

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on May 16, 2012, 08:50:19 PM
This topic has been boring me for days. Thanks!
tumbsup.gif

cold beer and hot women in wet tshirts should make this thread more interesting
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

TnVolTaz

Quote from: Joe C on May 16, 2012, 08:50:19 PM
This topic has been boring me for days. Thanks!
tumbsup.gif

If its boring you dont read.

Also Im a redsox fan too,but Just cause your bitter cause your patriots choke in super bowls lately,and your celtics cant win to save their life dont take it out on other people.

angry21.gif boxing21.gif

Joe C

Quote from: TnVolTaz on May 17, 2012, 08:15:28 AM

Also Im a redsox fan too,but Just cause your bitter cause your patriots choke in super bowls lately,and your celtics cant win to save their life dont take it out on other people.

angry21.gif boxing21.gif
You are new here, so I will let you know that making fun of Homer and Homer's teams is part of the fun. Homer will slap da peeps and we will make fun of him. This is what powers this blog.
hi11.gif beer11.gif

APACHESmooth

Quote from: TnVolTaz on May 17, 2012, 08:15:28 AM

angry21.gif boxing21.gif
Can we say  I-G-N-O-R-A-NT  &  I-N-D-I-G-N-A-N-T
 lmao

jbratz4

sry, cant help ya til i get 25 posts, i need 10 more after this 1...but if u have good writing skills, just say ur gonna seek legal assistance for pogos wrong doing...and did u say its been banned for 2 yrs?

TnVolTaz

Quote from: jbratz4 on May 17, 2012, 09:25:50 PM
sry, cant help ya til i get 25 posts, i need 10 more after this 1...but if u have good writing skills, just say ur gonna seek legal assistance for pogos wrong doing...and did u say its been banned for 2 yrs?

1 or 2 yrs.

gran2x2

Quote from: Joe C on May 17, 2012, 10:46:59 AM
You are new here, so I will let you know that making fun of Homer and Homer's teams is part of the fun. Homer will slap da peeps and we will make fun of him. This is what powers this blog.
hi11.gif beer11.gif

Don't forget Homers Phillies.. giggle2.gif..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview