PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:37:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tablets ???

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

Does anyone have any input on a good inexpensive tablet? My grson has a b'day coming up and wants one...He will be 15 and is autistic but very tech smart..I have no clue which are good or bad but an ipad is out of the question due to price..

NoWitch1

Good Morning Gran!!  I always do comparisons and read reviews at amazon.com before buying something like that.  Sounds like a great gift!  Those things are too small for me so I don't have any personal experience with them  coffee.gif

hotpinklovesofa

Would the new Kindle work for him?  My friend just got one and loves it and she never ends up buying Apple products (she's still using an iRiver or Rune.) 

gran2x2

Gonna go with a Nook tablet...His mom has a nook color so all the games etc she has on it will automatically load on the tablet for free. Best way to save money for him and her in the long run..   tumbsup.gif

CindyLouWho

My sister has an IPad & uses it all the time.  I love it but when she told me she paid $600 for it, I didn't like it any more!  no-no.gif  I said gee if I had that much I'd just buy another whole puter! 

My grand daughter just got a Kindle Fire but she hasn't used it yet.  I want something big enough that I can see to read books on so I can get rid of some of my book clutter,  hysterical.gif

gran2x2

I have a nook color and love it...You can borrow books from friends with one for free and books are cheap..lots for free or 99cents..Lots of free games and apps too and it's fast to load my email etc  too..For what I paid for 1 book from walmart...I can buy 3 for my nook. And it has text sizing and a lighted screen too..I got sick of buying books just to unload em for free to local hospitals etc to keep my house from becoming a book hoarders paradise..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview