PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:34:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

EA helped me allot with....

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

...my Pogo App for my Android Phone. (See Pic)

*updated to hide date & time & case #

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

Well, I contacted the live help to have the 2 badges added to my account and it was too much for the helper so he handed it up to the email helpers and this is their replies.

Hello again ******,

Thanks for your response! I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your Pogo App.

Unfortunately, the badges won on the Pogo App and the badges won on the Pogo.com website operate completely independently. This is most likely why you frequently cannot view the badges you have earned in the App when logged into your Pogo.com account in a web browser.

If there are a few badges that you are particularly attached to, I would be happy to look into granting those badges to your account, but you will continue to run into this issue, since these "Mobile" badges are not visible on the Pogo.com web site.

I understand how frustrating this can be, and I do apologize on behalf of EA for the inconvenience and any frustration it may cause you, but these mobile versions of our popular Pogo.com games are entirely separate and independent of their web browser likenesses.

Thanks again for writing us. We look forward to helping answer your questions in the future and hope you enjoy playing EA games!

Best Regards

Hello again ******,

Thank you for your response!

As a fellow gamer, I understand your frustration regarding our Pogo app for your Android device. There are a number of very frustrating "known issues" that exist within the game right now. These are issues that our developers are currently working to resolve, but issues that typical troubleshooting cannot resolve. While some of the issues you have mentioned encountering have been identified as such, we do have a few troubleshooting steps we can take in an attempt to resolve these issues.

Please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that there are no background processes running.
2. Ensure that you have the most updated version of the game and your device's latest firmware running on your Mobile device.
3. Turn Location Services ON.
4. Click Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > click (Game Title) and check Android Compatibility Box.
5. Exit the game, turn off and reset your device, then restart the game.
6. Delete the game from your device and access the Marketplace within your device and download the game again. It may prompt you to 'Buy' the game, but once you click it, it should allow you to download for free since you already paid for it.

If none of the above suggestions correct your issue, please keep us updated, and we can work to identify and resolve these issues moving forward.

Thanks again for contacting EA. I look forward to your response and to assisting you further with this matter!

Best Regards

Hello again *****,

Thanks for the response and for trying those troubleshooting steps, or at least those that you were able to try!

I apologize on behalf of Electronic Arts for the troubles you continue to have with the Pogo app. As I mentioned in my previous email, many of the issues you have encountered are known issues that our developers are working on. These issues should be resolved once our developers address them with a game update or patch, but there is no troubleshooting we can do to resolve these issues.

Thanks again for contacting Electronic Arts. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding while we work to address these issues.

Best Regards

roadwarrior

so all you are left with is a headace and no badges???
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

C~M

Seems like it, those people are stupid I tell ya's! One time they add the 6 badges I was missing but had won and second time they say they are a separate intity from Club Pogo thus the badges won will only be visible on my phone, which I can't do because when I click on the view badges tab it freezes my phone and either reboots the phone or takes me back to my home screen.

gran2x2

Pogo has no time to help people online...They are to friggin busy building a theme park....Like the average person in this economy can afford to spend a day at a theme park... swear2.gif

snap20

"EA helped me"

Right then, I knew it wasn't going to be the case once I clicked on the topic. ;)

disneyland lady

I got all excited when I saw the title of the thread. Thank you for making me snort my coffee all over the keyboard and monitor. And I am sure that your email box will have a "satisfaction survey" in it from EA. I know I got one when I talked to a tech who had not a clue about anything to do with Pogo when I had problems with The Poppit Show not loading and bumped me up to his supervisor who also had no idea that Pogo existed let alone had downloads.

I loved that I was able to send them this link with a "Bravo, job well done"
http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/04/05/ea-wins-worst-company-in-america-golden-poo-award/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview