Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sushi Cat

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Greetings,
This week's challenge only worked on 1 account.  I activated it on the other and it never shows any progress.

Any tips?

Not that tip.

S1lent

C~M

yea, contact live support and tell them to give you the badge

NoWitch1

Squid had this problem last week with Zuma, won the badge but zero progress showing.  Live support will give you the badge without a fuss.  You do have to win the level to get credit, but I am sure you realize that  girl5.gif

just don

Only suggestion I could add, as I've never had an issue with any of the embedded games, is to use the chrome browser and remember to clear your flash cache often. Unlike the older java based games, all of the "new and improved not pogo games" are all flash based.

Good luck

snowflower

blink.gif Where do I find the 'flash cache' on my new win/7 computer plez?

Mayhem

Quote from: snowflower on May 24, 2012, 08:52:32 AM
blink.gif Where do I find the 'flash cache' on my new win/7 computer plez?

Control Panel > Flash Player > "Advanced" tab > "Delete All" button
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

S1lent

Greetings,
Got it! 

I will remember to look at my badges when the progress says "0 of 850".

Thanks again,

S1lent

C~M

I figured out how to check progress on the new embedded games for challenge badges.
Click on badges under the game window and it shows your progress, note that it never increases.
The way to see the updated progress you need to click a different tab like forum and then click back to badges
and it will be updated. At least that worked for me.

Squid

Yes, it happened to me in Zuma last week and with Sushi this week (on two separate accounts).  I got the badge and the game played ok but it never showed my progress and still says zero.  It's ok.... got my badge.  Glad it worked out for you, too, Silent.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on May 24, 2012, 10:36:46 AM
Control Panel > Flash Player > "Advanced" tab > "Delete All" button

embrace.gif

Thank you Mayhem .. again. What would we all do without you??

debdauber

this program works great.  the only problem is when the rank comes up, it won't click through it and keep playing.   Can't even pause the program, the curser won't go up to click on pause, therefore have to completely shut down computer.   Would buy it,  except for that problem for now.   

MsMissy

This cheat did not play at all for me. I had to play by hand, so i took it out. AS for going to Computer & then Flash player, i didnt see those words on my computer, just java. Hmmmmmm i must be missing something.  hi11.gif

NoWitch1

Well CRAP now I am having problems getting credit on a weekly sweet tooth badge~so far 2 jackpot spins haven't shown on my progress...guess I will try one more game and see if it gives me the badge...according to my count that is all I need....according to pogo I need 4  low blow.gif

update-it gave me credit for the last game played, but it's still not counting the ones it skipped...geesh

just don

Quote from: MsMissy on May 25, 2012, 07:21:39 AM
This cheat did not play at all for me. I had to play by hand, so i took it out. AS for going to Computer & then Flash player, i didnt see those words on my computer, just java. Hmmmmmm i must be missing something.  hi11.gif

I can't comment on what BadgeHelp agents work, as I can't recall the last time I used one.

As for clearing your flash cache, first load a flash game, then rt. click on an empty space on the game screen. You will then see what version of flash you have and a button called global settings. Click global settings/advanced and delete all. While there, you might as well check for updates also. Hope this helps. tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Quote from: debdauber on May 24, 2012, 09:46:19 PM
this program works great.  the only problem is when the rank comes up, it won't click through it and keep playing.   Can't even pause the program, the curser won't go up to click on pause, therefore have to completely shut down computer.   Would buy it,  except for that problem for now.  
If Badge Help released a game before the first weekly challenge, then people like me might buy it and be able to test it. That would assume that Badge Help would answer TSR emails, too.

Sushi Cat 2 was released with badges on March 1, 2012 and yet it took Badge Help two months to push out a cheat program. I ranked out in that game in 10 days on two accounts (5 days each one).
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

NoWitch1

lipsrsealed.gif just realized i wasn't getting credit because the jackpot spins have to be 150 or more  hysterical.gif my bad

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview