This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

For Those With The Android App For Club Pogo

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

It appears Android badges are still not awarding properly to the main badge album on Pogo. If you will report this problem to Pogo's customer support, their developers will make fixing this a priority.

I contacted them about the 6 I had won and let them know they weren't in my Badge Album on Pogo. They replied wanting my email, Pogo name, and the name of the badges I had won.

They added them to my account. All of this took about 30 minutes to happen, not very long for Pogo.

They also said this: The Pogo Games app is fairly new to the Android platform, we still have to work through a few wrinkles, such as this known badge issue you have experienced. Our developers are working on fixing this as soon as possible, but I do not have an ETA for when this issue will be fixed at this time.

C~M

What? Read 33 times and no reply? What gives? lmao

(Please Note My Name)

NoWitch1

white flag.gif okay, okay I'm responding!!  I don't have the android app for Pogo, don't have an android or any apps LOL.  I do have a severe weather alert text thingy on my cell, and that works pretty good!!  Thirty minutes isn't too bad to wait on pogo help, it's boring sitting there waiting for live chat, but they seem to help when asked.  Don't be getting all worked up and end up back in the hospital-maybe get one of those stress squishy balls  vacation4.gif or a martini

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 09, 2012, 01:26:16 PM
It appears Android badges are still not awarding properly to the main badge album on Pogo. If you will report this problem to Pogo's customer support, their developers will make fixing this a priority.

I contacted them about the 6 I had won and let them know they weren't in my Badge Album on Pogo. They replied wanting my email, Pogo name, and the name of the badges I had won.

They added them to my account. All of this took about 30 minutes to happen, not very long for Pogo.

They also said this: The Pogo Games app is fairly new to the Android platform, we still have to work through a few wrinkles, such as this known badge issue you have experienced. Our developers are working on fixing this as soon as possible, but I do not have an ETA for when this issue will be fixed at this time.

I am still playing them on my iPad and I refuse to be a guinea pig for Pogo to fix its Android version. I will only start testing in Android if there are rank badges for iPogo/Android Pogo. It would also be nice if there was a yearly album for the iPogo badges and an ability to play old challenges, with the normal 5 week blackout.

I just reached rank 10 in Poppit this week. It would have been nice to get a badge for it. The iPogo challenges are the only time I play Pogo by hand.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: Joe C on May 10, 2012, 06:55:25 AM
I am still playing them on my iPad and I refuse to be a guinea pig for Pogo to fix its Android version. I will only start testing in Android if there are rank badges for iPogo/Android Pogo. It would also be nice if there was a yearly album for the iPogo badges and an ability to play old challenges, with the normal 5 week blackout.

I just reached rank 10 in Poppit this week. It would have been nice to get a badge for it. The iPogo challenges are the only time I play Pogo by hand.
tumbsup.gif

Android Pogo App offers just one challenge badge per week, but one week I got two. They store in my phone when I win them, but they never showed up in my online Pogo account. I figured it was like the handheld Pogo games where your badges only showed up elsewhere and not in the Club Pogo badge collection. I read this and went to Pogo help and emailed them and had my 6 badges in less then 30 minutes. It only took two emails from me and two from them.

I think I'm rank 14 in Turbo 21 and rank 14 in World Class Solitaire. As for Poppit and Word Whomp, I only play them for a badge, lol. I do know you can use the BH WWW & WW helper that you input the letters in and it gives you all the words, but I haven't done that yet. I did do it for the mobile games we had to buy back then before the discontinued them and made the badges special edition.

Darling SilverDodger

Requesting help with missing Word Whomp badge won on Android- won the badge about two weeks back - but no badge turned up to date
Where do I report the missing badge to on the Pogo site?
Thanks
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

C~M

Quote from: Darling SilverDodger on May 10, 2012, 01:27:54 PM
Where do I report the missing badge to on the Pogo site?
Thanks

Go to the Help section. The button is at top right of every page on Pogo. Then you can either talk to a live person or email them like I did.

Darling SilverDodger

Thanks I have sent an email to Pogo
My next question -where are the iphone badges listed on Pogo??
Thanks
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

C~M

Quote from: Darling SilverDodger on May 11, 2012, 03:55:40 AM
Thanks

They appear in your regular badge album. When you click see my badges, they are there.

Joe C

Quote from: Darling SilverDodger on May 11, 2012, 03:55:40 AM
Thanks
The only way to see just the iPhone badges is looking at your profile in iPogo. You cannot easily tell iPogo/Android badges in your regular album from other badges, as the game names are all the same. Of course, the iPogo badges look better.

Pogo really needs to make a mobile album so we can better tell what we have won.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

C~M

Quote from: Crazy~Man on May 09, 2012, 01:26:16 PM

Funny thing is I have 2 more badges missing from my album on Pogo and get this response this time:

Hello again ******,

Thanks for your response! I'm sorry to hear that you are still having issues with your Pogo App.

Unfortunately, the badges won on the Pogo App and the badges won on the Pogo.com website operate completely independently. This is most likely why you frequently cannot view the badges you have earned in the App when logged into your Pogo.com account in a web browser.

If there are a few badges that you are particularly attached to, I would be happy to look into granting those badges to your account, but you will continue to run into this issue, since these "Mobile" badges are not visible on the Pogo.com web site.

I understand how frustrating this can be, and I do apologize on behalf of EA for the inconvenience and any frustration it may cause you, but these mobile versions of our popular Pogo.com games are entirely separate and independent of their web browser likenesses.

Thanks again for writing us. We look forward to helping answer your questions in the future and hope you enjoy playing EA games!

Best Regards

Hello again ******,

Thank you for your response!

As a fellow gamer, I understand your frustration regarding our Pogo app for your Android device. There are a number of very frustrating "known issues" that exist within the game right now. These are issues that our developers are currently working to resolve, but issues that typical troubleshooting cannot resolve. While some of the issues you have mentioned encountering have been identified as such, we do have a few troubleshooting steps we can take in an attempt to resolve these issues.

Please try the following steps:

1. Make sure that there are no background processes running.
2. Ensure that you have the most updated version of the game and your device's latest firmware running on your Mobile device.
3. Turn Location Services ON.
4. Click Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > click (Game Title) and check Android Compatibility Box.
5. Exit the game, turn off and reset your device, then restart the game.
6. Delete the game from your device and access the Marketplace within your device and download the game again. It may prompt you to 'Buy' the game, but once you click it, it should allow you to download for free since you already paid for it.

If none of the above suggestions correct your issue, please keep us updated, and we can work to identify and resolve these issues moving forward.

Thanks again for contacting EA. I look forward to your response and to assisting you further with this matter!

Best Regards

Hello again *****,

Thanks for the response and for trying those troubleshooting steps, or at least those that you were able to try!

I apologize on behalf of Electronic Arts for the troubles you continue to have with the Pogo app. As I mentioned in my previous email, many of the issues you have encountered are known issues that our developers are working on. These issues should be resolved once our developers address them with a game update or patch, but there is no troubleshooting we can do to resolve these issues.

Thanks again for contacting Electronic Arts. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding while we work to address these issues.

Best Regards

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview