This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Mall - Flying Fairies

Started by NoWitch1,

Previous topic - Next topic

NoWitch1

lipsrsealed.gif Have these appeared in your closet under Goodies?  Before they disappear (has to be a mistake to get a free gem item) take a few snapshots JUST IN CASE

Squid

playerkane

Hey NoWitch,

Thanks for the heads up. They are indeed in my closet under goodies. In my closet, they are on the last page, the last item.

Thanks again!!

WOOHOO!!

snowflower

embrace.gif

Hey NoWitch ... they're in my closet too ... tks for heads up!

Bobo

C~M

Here it is and yes it's in my closet as well and I SURE didn't waste precious gems for it, lol

APACHESmooth

They are in my closet too but, I got them last year.

NoWitch1

They are part of a 50 gem bundle featuring a mermaid~maybe it's some sort of marketing scam to let us have it and take it away so we buy it....running the flying fairies goodie will not allow any other foreground goodies to work tho...but I think they are adorable!  The crazy man doth protest too much, methinks  hysterical.gif jk cm

MsMissy

oh my, i have to go too my closet too see if i have them. I 4got about these. Tks NoWitch1

NoWitch1

They have removed the fairies from the closets-but if you have a snapshot camera.gif with them, you can change your outfit and take another snapshot LOL-I haven't tried changing the background yet, but it should probably work

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview