PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:31:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badges done automatacly

Started by Bass,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bass

hey ive been looking for a program for over a year , pogo live chat can do ypour badge for you if u ask them , plus my friend who had this program wouldnt tell me the name but all he needed was pogo name and badge name and wllah done!! so does anyone know about this program that does your weekly mix n match albums badges with out playing them??

Joe C

Pogo Live Chat can update your badge album because they have access to the database.

People outside of Pogo cannot update your badge album without playing the games. Those of us that use cheat programs still have to have the game window open. The cheat program merely plays the game for us.

Anyone that can update the badges on the database would be behind Pogo's firewall. This means if they do not have permission to be there, they are hacking Pogo's servers, which is a federal crime.
watching you.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

just don

Quote from: Bass on June 12, 2012, 01:24:00 PM
hey ive been looking for a program for over a year , pogo live chat can do ypour badge for you if u ask them , plus my friend who had this program wouldnt tell me the name but all he needed was pogo name and badge name and wllah done!! so does anyone know about this program that does your weekly mix n match albums badges with out playing them??

Most that ask nicely when they need a hand with a badge here, will call the program Joe C  hi11.gif tumbsup.gif

roadwarrior

double check your spelling and ask for help on a badge
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

Quote from: just don on June 12, 2012, 03:46:49 PM
Most that ask nicely when they need a hand with a badge here, will call the program Joe C  hi11.gif tumbsup.gif
hysterical.gif giggle2.gif hysterical.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

harley89

I like Pogo I cheat on Pogo but I WILL NOT GO TO PRISON because of a badge

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview