PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:49:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Open games in a popup window

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Club Pogo members now have a settings option in their profile to open games in a popup window.

http://www.pogo.com/profile/settings/load.do

Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see :

Open games in a popup window.
Not available for all games. Newer games like "Poppit! Sprint" are only available as embedded games.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

You can now have your games "Pop Out" into a new window! Find out more in the Pogo News!

C~M

We're copycats, lol

I posted the same thing in "Pops Out" with a picture.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Im confused here, why when you open a game to play would you want another widow to be open? What is the purpose? will it make the cheats work better or what.

C~M

Quote from: MsMissy on June 05, 2012, 01:04:53 PM
Im confused here, why when you open a game to play would you want another widow to be open? What is the purpose? will it make the cheats work better or what.

Some people were complaining about the games the new way, some people don't like change, so Pogo had a fix with the Pogo PopUp that you loaded in your browser's BookMark bar, but I guess it was to hard for some people to understand.

just don

Quote from: MsMissy on June 05, 2012, 01:04:53 PM

No, panic button.gif hysterical.gif but at least the cheats will have more windows to look for and not be able to find.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Crazy~Man on June 05, 2012, 02:21:05 PM
Some people were complaining about the games the new way, some people don't like change, so Pogo had a fix with the Pogo PopUp that you loaded in your browser's BookMark bar, but I guess it was to hard for some people to understand.

I have a very, very simple fix-I just went to uk.pogo.com and played all my games that way.  All my games popped up.

Sometimes the simplest solution is the best one.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview