PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:51:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Family Feud Released!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

just don

Quote from: Mayhem on June 19, 2012, 01:08:21 PM
You can now play Family Feud - http://www.pogo.com/games/familyfeud

Thank you for the heads up. beer11.gif

I played 2 games by hand, and am already at rank 3.

With only 20 ranks and 2 badges, this should be another very easy game to rank out in. tumbsup.gif

snap20

lol, already pulled from the site. I'm sure no one here was shocked... lipsrsealed.gif

MsMissy

Oh im so glad , was waiting for this game & hope pogo keeps it running. But who no;s  for how long LOL  hi11.gif

harley89

I played 1 game and got Rank 2 seemed a little strange to get 2 ranks from 1 game

gran2x2

MsMissy

Im with you Gran, i didnt even get to see family Feud or play yet. The family feud they show is for World Winner. It makes me so mad also.  I want to play LOL  sad.gif

gran2x2

In Pogo forums they say it had a problem so they took it down.. swear2.gif slap1.gif swear2.gif

pete379

diablo.gif Ha! The only game I have actually enjoyed playing in a long time. I got to rank 9 with only 1 more speed round to go to 10. Aaaaarg! I haven't had any issues with games on Pogo. I did install the 7.5 version of Java, and no problems, but I've noticed on other websites there are blank boxes. So I am considering going back to the previous version. (didn't read up-date in news you didn't have to update if you didn't have problems.) Guess I should learn, it it ain't broke don't fix it!! I use Google Chrome and luv it! GL with all that have issues.

just don

Quote from: snap20 on June 20, 2012, 02:05:26 AM
lol, already pulled from the site. I'm sure no one here was shocked... lipsrsealed.gif

Teach me to not rank out yesterday. crying10.gif crying10.gif crying10.gif

Oh well it was fun game for an hour. Thanks pogo. hysterical.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview