PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 07:28:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help Me please all guys!

Started by amirasayang22,

Previous topic - Next topic

amirasayang22

hello all, i need a pogo subscription without credit card or what ever! please... my pogo will end immediately! how can i subscription? or just alms me anything!!  girls18.gif girls18.gif girls18.gif 6_6.gif

gran2x2

Go to walmart and buy a subscription card...There are no freebies here...

amirasayang22

APACHESmooth

Quote from: amirasayang22 on June 22, 2012, 03:58:25 PM
but i'am in malaysia..  bad mood.gif how ever thank you dear!
How did you get your first? I haven't been a good samaritan in awhile and am trying to decide if you're lucky today.

NoWitch1

Coca cola is pretty big in Malaysia, start collecting the coke rewards points (from friends, work, garbage cans)

harley89

Pogo accepts money orders and checks by mail.  You do not have to use a credit card or paypal.  Now Using a check will most likely take time as I guess they would wait until check clears before giving you access, so if a money order is available it would be the best choice.

amirasayang22

Quote from: NoWitch1 on June 23, 2012, 04:01:41 AM
Coca cola is pretty big in Malaysia, start collecting the coke rewards points (from friends, work, garbage cans)

Do i collect a coke reward then, i can get coupon for pogo??

NoWitch1

www.mycokerewards.com register for a free account and start entering the codes found inside caps or boxes until you have enough to redeem for a free club pogo

roadwarrior

Quote from: amirasayang22 on June 23, 2012, 04:29:36 AM

Do i collect a coke reward then, i can get coupon for pogo??

one cap = 3 points.  570 points=1 year of pogo

Buy an EA game card for $20, found at safeway.  Walmart has them but I've never seen them in the walmart I go to.  Target carries them supposedly too.  One $20 card = 3 months of pogo or 350 gems.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

snap20

mycokerewards is only open to those in the United States. Directly from their Terms of Service:

"The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years or older at the time of enrollment."

roadwarrior

Quote from: snap20 on June 23, 2012, 11:51:15 AM
mycokerewards is only open to those in the United States. Directly from there Terms of Service:

"The Program is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years or older at the time of enrollment."

then I guess it's either free pogo or cough up the money

gran2x2

I am all for helping someone out in a pinch...But what bothers me is when they join a Pogo fan site like BH and their very first post is "I need//want "free" Pogo...Gimme gimme. It to me just screams..I am here to use anyone and everyone and I could care less about any thing else. If it was a chatty kind contributing member I would donate 3 months of Pogo to help em over the hump but not to a stranger who only joined and posted to get free Pogo and after they got it would vanish probably...Maybe my outlook is jaded from being messed over to many times... undecided.gif

amirasayang22

i'am already register as mycoke rewards. but i using a fake adrees and malaysia'n coke doesn't support a rewards code in cap bottle. now i just be fool here. i can't do anything! i'm so sad!  white flag.gif bad mood.gif bad mood.gif bad mood.gif

harley89

Quote from: gran2x2 on June 23, 2012, 05:11:41 PM
I am all for helping someone out in a pinch...But what bothers me is when they join a Pogo fan site like BH and their very first post is "I need//want "free" Pogo...Gimme gimme. It to me just screams..I am here to use anyone and everyone and I could care less about any thing else. If it was a chatty kind contributing member I would donate 3 months of Pogo to help em over the hump but not to a stranger who only joined and posted to get free Pogo and after they got it would vanish probably...Maybe my outlook is jaded from being messed over to many times... undecided.gif

You are not alone in those thoughts.  I would gladly help out any of the long term members here.  But not if it is your 1st post

roadwarrior

Quote from: amirasayang22 on June 24, 2012, 12:30:28 PM
i'am already register as mycoke rewards. but i using a fake adrees and malaysia'n coke doesn't support a rewards code in cap bottle. now i just be fool here. i can't do anything! i'm so sad!  white flag.gif bad mood.gif bad mood.gif bad mood.gif

8 posts in and asking for a hand out-to many, many folks here that screams I'm an ungrateful tard who only signed up to get a hand out and soon as I get what I want I'm gone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview