PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:28:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

10,000 Free Pogo Tokens (July 6)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Yoming 2

NoWitch1

tumbsup.gif Sorry you had problems downloading the toolbar, but here are 10,000 tokens for your effort LOL YAY

Squid

TYVM!  I am not d/l'g the toolbar.  Did anyone do so and what are your thoughts?

NoWitch1

omg if I downloaded every toolbar I wouldn't be able to see what I was trying to look at in the first place - if any toolbars get downloaded by the kids I just remove remove remove!!

snowflower

embrace.gif Thanks again....

Squid hun, It just told me I couldn't download the toolbar and gave me 10,000 tokens for my effort, lol.
But I don't download every toolbar I'm prompted to, if I did there'd only be about 1/10th of my screen left for everything else.  hysterical.gif

snap20

The ask.com toolbar is about the most annoying and invasive toolbar there is. It's packaged with everything and is a PITA to get rid of in most cases.

Johnny5

Thanks for the workaround link Mayhem. I didn't want anymore toolbars! I'm with NoWitch and snowflower.  tumbsup.gif

Squid

I never download the toolbars.  I was just wondering if anyone did and if they liked it.  Who knows?  Maybe there's a good one out there somewhere. 

AustinBennett

It's not worth 10,000 tokens to download anything. Too many things can happen, and while you can remove it, restore, or whatever, the hassle still isn't worth 10k tokens.
Thanks anyway, Mayhem.

Mayhem

Quote from: AustinBennett on July 07, 2012, 01:16:28 AM
It's not worth 10,000 tokens to download anything. Too many things can happen, and while you can remove it, restore, or whatever, the hassle still isn't worth 10k tokens.
Thanks anyway, Mayhem.

You don't have to download anything - the link I posted goes to an error page. You are rewarded 10,000 tokens for NOT being able to download the toolbar  tumbsup.gif

(Thank you Crazy~Man for the screenshots)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

Thank You for the Tokens Ken, igot them without having too download there toolbar.   tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview