Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

It's so damn hot that.....

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I saw a chicken lay an omelette!!

I saw a squirrel picking up nuts with pot holders!

Sue

Too funny!!!

I think today is the hottest one so far this year.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sue

APACHESmooth

Quote from: LuckyCharms on June 29, 2012, 11:15:13 PM
Is that why you are only wearing underwear and a tank top???
Correction that would be underwear (maybe a diaper) and a "Wife Beater!"  I know... I know....
  slap1.gif slap1.gif  slap1.gif
lol

Homer

Homer

Quote from: APACHESmooth on June 30, 2012, 06:44:41 AM
Correction that would be underwear (maybe a diaper) and a "Wife Beater!"  I know... I know....
  slap1.gif slap1.gif  slap1.gif
lol

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

mycatownsme

giggle2.gif I Hope everyone has a way to keep cool during this hot weather.
Lin =^o.o^=

gran2x2

fan2.gif Stayin inside with a/c watching baseball and now NASCAR  nascar4.gif... only way to live.. hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

omg snow would be wonderful!   giggle2.gif  Due to storms, we had no power from late Fri night to just a little while ago so talk about being hot cause no a/c!  Hot isn't even the word for it.  We've managed to save some things from the big freezer but still had to throw some out.  And its supposed to storm again tonight, geeez! 

I hope this finds all the PC members safe & cool!   embrace.gif

Squid

Glad you're back with power, Cindy.  It really stinks when you have to start throwing out freezer/fridge items.  I hope the weather coming is kinder to you.  Stay cool while you can!  Make lots of ice that you can put in the fridge if you lose power again?  dunno.  Good luck!

harley89

4 days of 100 plus heat has killed the garden.  Only the tomato survive.  We had to put a window in the chicken house on the verge of having fried chicken walking around.  My daughters pool is more like a hot tub than anything else.  But the good news is only 98 today. SO maybe I will not have to become a nudist. And Homer just in case  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Squid

We're in the 90's all week but, thankfully, the humidity is down for the next couple of days, which makes all the difference.  Stay cool, everyone!

MsMissy

Im so sory to hear about those who lost power, especially when it has been so Hot ,back yonder. Its supose to be 94 here today & hotter for the 4th of July. Snow gran says , OMG we dont ever get Snow here in the part of CA> where i live. But where i come from it does snow in the winter. Stay cool everyone as much as you can & NO Streaking LOL  or else Homer might show up hehe   magnifier.gif

Falcon!

Im in Michigan, so dont you think it should not be 80 F ALL WEEK!?!?
I blame blobal warming....  slap1.gif

Squid

Another heat wave and smothering humidity is on its way toward us.  UGH.  As an adult, I'm beginning to hate summer.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview