This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp

Started by gran2x2,

Previous topic - Next topic

gran2x2

I am having probs with the game freezing after like the 3rd game..then I have to reload the game.... swear2.gif... anyone else having this problem?? Anyone know a trick to stop it???

NoWitch1

no problems here with word whomp-but family feud tends to crash my flash player and I have to refresh the page..even installing the newest version hasn't helped.  I hope someone can figure it out for you gran!! 

MsMissy

NO problems with my word whomp either. Already got that badge I hope someone can help you Gran2x2 & Gl 2u.

NoWitch1

235/700 WTG MsMissy I'm gonna be in there awhile

gran2x2

I got the badge so no biggy..just irritates me when games don't work right... panic button.gif

NoWitch1

cheerleading.gif WTG Gran!  477/700 I think the dog is getting faster LOL

snowflower

coffee.gif mine seems to be working alright ... but you are getting there gran! wtg!

MsMissy

OH TY NOWitch1, but you will get there, it takes time if you dont have help. AS 4 family Feud, i havent played that game lately. Now when i watch it on TV i do better with the answers, but on the game in pogo, i cant type fast enough or think fast either. So it will be awhile before i win a badge in that game & Slingo also. GL 2u winning badge for Word Whomp.   coffee.gif

NoWitch1

Got the weekly for word whomp and two personals while I was in there, SO happy to be out of that game for awhile!!  The Slingo Ricochet is really easy and addicting-got my rank 10 badge in there and kinda forgot about the game until the challenge came up-it helps alot that the numbers are highlighted, just click and don't think strategy coz that timer will get ya LOL

snowflower

embrace.gif  WTG ~ you're absolutely right about that NoWitch, don't waste time thinking ... no need  huh.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview