This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is Pogo Becoming the next Face Book?

Started by pete379,

Previous topic - Next topic

pete379

Pogo is down for a few hours now, for me anyway, so I went surfing...(luv the beach boys) anyways, I saw on a site that pogo is letting you know who has added you to their friends list or visa verse. I am not sure if I like this option. To me, sounds like they bought FB stocks. I don't do facebook, and seems like accept and don't accept feature is going to drive everyone nuts.. Just my opinion, I keep to myself on Pogo, no chat, just for certain friends. Seems like a nuisance if you are running a program all night. Oh Well, I remember the 60's when life was simple in S.F. LMAO   thanks for letting me blow off steam.... indian.gif

harley89

I do not play Pogo on FB. I would never link my FB to Pogo. I use FB to keep in touch with family scattered all across the country.  But FB does have some good games.  I love BIngo Blitz. I use a seperate account to play that. And I use a made up name. 

gran2x2

Quote from: harley89 on July 17, 2012, 05:28:05 AM
I do not play Pogo on FB. I would never link my FB to Pogo. I use FB to keep in touch with family scattered all across the country.  But FB does have some good games.  I love BIngo Blitz. I use a seperate account to play that. And I use a made up name. 
I hear ya,harley...I have a fake name just for games to...

NoWitch1

I play pogo on FB to get the XP points - got lots of free, animated rewards for my mini, outfits, and backgrounds in there, not so sure I am getting the tokens, but it's not like they are much good for anything....I just like the rewards.  I have set the option that others cannot link to my FB acct and find out my secret identity  giggle2.gif I dunno if it works or not

MsMissy

I also do not use pogo on facebook.I just go into it too see what was posted & use it to play 1 game with my sister & have family i post back at times too. But i use my real name like the rest of my family does. Can you change that?? just asking.  undecided.gif

gran2x2

You can do a dummy account for FB with a different email is all..

MsMissy

OH Thanks for the info Gran2x2, but i only use 1 email. Will have to ck into this info.

gran2x2

Just make an email account in yahoo or gmail ..whichever one you don't have already...

harley89

Confession time I have 5 dummy accounts. All for different games  I play.  the 6th account is the one I use for family and good friends. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview