PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:29:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mushroom Badge

Started by Yoming 2,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Has anyone gotten the  " Wild Mushroom Badge " in Everyone wins Bingo?????      That's the 25,000 pine cone thingy.  And if so how many years did it take you to get the stupid thing???    shocked.gif      I just reached 8000.   

I would like to run the auto and just let 'er rip, but I wonder if someone would realize that I might be in a room a tad longer than anyone else and maybe hit the " report to pogo " button.   Just an old woman sittin here trying to figure out an easier way to get this dumb thing.          whistle.gif        bubblegum.gif   

gran2x2

I got it June 2009 so I have no memory of how long it took me... giggle2.gif.....Keep workin on it...and GL tumbsup.gif tumbsup.gif

C~M

I don't remember when I won it, but I have it. As for how long it took, probably a month or so after I ranked out, not real sure.

I'm sure Joe has it on his spreadsheet and will tell us soon,

Squid

It took a long time.  I got that badge long ago so I cannot give exact details but it was quite some time.  I never for a single moment cared what someone else thought when it came to my time in the room.  Go to a room that is normally populated by high numbers of peeps, turn off your chat and let the auto rip.  Don't talk to anyone, no "WTG", no "TY for passing", no nuttin'.  Keep your head down and your eyes on the ball (the objective).  You'll get there.  We all did.  Best of luck.

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 16, 2012, 12:52:59 PM
I don't remember when I won it, but I have it. As for how long it took, probably a month or so after I ranked out, not real sure.

I will have to look on the spreadsheet at work tomorrow.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Don't feel bad that you have not won it yet. I am ranked out and hate to play on it just for that one badge and am just barely half way there for the mushroom. I LOVE the mushroom badge. I tend to work on that one after I have reached another rank in The Poppit Show which also takes forever. I don't like to run my computer all night as it is too close to my bed and wakes me.  I figure that if the Mayan Calendar was right, I really should be working on it a bit more if I ever want to check that off my bucket list.

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 16, 2012, 12:52:59 PM

Since you asked, it was 6/29/2009, as that was the last badge I won in Everyone Whines Bingo!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

Quote from: Joe C on July 19, 2012, 11:06:01 AM
Since you asked, it was 6/29/2009, as that was the last badge I won in Everyone Whines Bingo!
tumbsup.gif

3 years later everyone whines bingo is still a bunch of whiners.  Love going into the passing only rooms just to call blackouts to make everyone mad.

brain to mouth filter is permanently broken on me.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

Quote from: roadwarrior on July 19, 2012, 11:54:25 AM
3 years later everyone whines bingo is still a bunch of whiners.  Love going into the passing only rooms just to call blackouts to make everyone mad.

brain to mouth filter is permanently broken on me.
I went in a couple of weeks ago to get some MnM or Album badges.  I had a couple activated.  I went into a passing room and announced that I was going to be passing but I was also going for b/o's.  They were very nice about it.  They said anyone could go for whatever they needed.  Of course, I broke my rule about not talking to humanoids but I was silent after the announcement.  I had no trouble and heard no whining.  Some rooms are pretty cool, I think.

S1lent

Greetings,
Stay with it...you will get it done.

BTW that is not the most difficult badge to earn.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview