PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:18:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who’s Added You On Pogo? Find Out Soon!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

S1lent

Falcon!

just don

Holy cow, I have a bunch of "people in red". Who are these folks? ass.gif hysterical.gif

I so needed to check my friends list to make sure it was just my other two triple browsing, and dead pogo friends from years ago. magnifier.gif

disneyland lady

Quote from: just don on August 14, 2012, 10:56:50 PM
and dead pogo friends from years ago. magnifier.gif

I sure do hope you are not discriminating against dead pogo friends.

AustinBennett

NoWitch1

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 14, 2012, 04:43:39 PM

Pogo started rolling out the New Friend Notifications feature today. At the top of your home page within the "Friends Online" you will see a number in RED that shows how many new people started following you by adding you to their friends list. When you click on it, or visit your friends list,you'll see who has added you to their friends list. From there you can friend them back, block them, or do nothing.

You may not have this change yet. Pogo's rolling it out to players in stages. If you have it, you will see it when you view your friends list and look.   lol

Note: if you've "Blocked" another player, Pogo will not announce to that player that you've blocked them. That player will simply appear on your "Blocked players" list and they will not know.

mine hasn't showed up either

C~M

For all that "Don't See It" Check this out:::

If you compare this picture with the first, you will notice this one doesn't have the RED box in it, but it DOES have the extra space where it will pop up.

Also, if you don't see the RED box like in the first picture, maybe no one has started following you or you have set your prefs to only allow friends to see you or have it set to no one.

Just my .

just don

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 15, 2012, 06:12:29 AM
I sure do hope you are not discriminating against dead pogo friends.

Not a chance! The few real people on my friends list were the one's that urged me to join club pogo almost a decade ago. Yes, both have since passed, and I see no reason to delete them from my friends list, they both played a mean game of spades and liked my company.

The fact remains that I have no living people on my friends list now, just because I turn chat on in one room only and all know that I prefer earning badges over adding a friend. those in that one room now that I sometimes stop by just to chat. beer11.gif

Phil

Pogo has updated one of my user accounts with this..
Its only showing me people who recently added me, not people from the dial up days ;)
Its also only showing in the US not in UK.

Wish they would make a privacy setting NOT TO APPEAR when you add somebody  girls18.gif

MsMissy

Tks for the reminder CrazyMan, as i just came from pogo, but didnt pay any attention to friends . Ill have to ck it out again, too see if that red mark is there.  magnifier.gif

C~M

C~M

Quote from: NoWitch1 on August 16, 2012, 05:56:02 PM
cheesy.gif U have a stalker woohoo!!

Funny thing is it won't go away, but the follower is a friend from here.

snap20

One person has added me to her friends list. I think I may have said something to her in Boggle once.  I feel stalked.  help.gif

C~M

Quote from: snap20 on August 16, 2012, 09:19:06 PM
One person has added me to her friends list. I think I may have said something to her in Boggle once.  I feel stalked.  help.gif

use the block feature or set yourself to only people on your friends list can see where you are

snap20

Quote from: Crazy~Man on August 16, 2012, 11:17:17 PM
use the block feature or set yourself to only people on your friends list can see where you are
haha, nah, I don't care. I have zero people added to my friends list and doubt very much that'll change. I really don't talk to anyone on there. I'm there to play the games, not socialize.  hi11.gif

harley89

One thing I learned is it does not matter if you talk are not the Pogo nut jobs will add you anyway.

MsMissy

I got that red mark yesterday , but i believe it is someone from this room, as the name is almost the same. So im not worried about it .  hi11.gif

Squid

Quote from: harley89 on August 17, 2012, 02:37:57 AM
One thing I learned is it does not matter if you talk are not the Pogo nut jobs will add you anyway.
How dare you call me a nutjob!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

I think I want to play Boggle Bash tonight, set the auto to 100% words found and leave it running overnight, just to see how many "friends" will add me....
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview