PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:27:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who’s Added You On Pogo? Find Out Soon!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

Falcon!

disneyland lady

Pogo corrected the problem during the down time this morning. I was shocked as heck to see that I had 196 people who have added me. I know 11 of them. Quick run thru and blocked anyone with a private profile but it is going to take me quite a bit longer to go thru the 173 left. I think after I go thru them all and block them I am going to change my settings to block everyone except those who are in my friends list.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on August 28, 2012, 07:14:06 AM
I think after I go thru them all and block them I am going to change my settings to block everyone except those who are in my friends list.
That's the setting I have so anyone who wants can add me.... as long as I don't add them, they can't have access to me.  Muahahaha

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on August 28, 2012, 08:14:03 AM
That's the setting I have so anyone who wants can add me.... as long as I don't add them, they can't have access to me.  Muahahaha
Ding!
diablo.gif tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

Okay I have finally finished going through almost 200 people who have added me. I even got an email from one asking to please be put back on because she enjoyed trying to beat my badge totals. Now I wonder if someone tries to add me that I blocked, do they get some sort of message at all from Pogo? Like "Hey dude, the lady is just not that in to you." or a simple one like "STALKER ALERT" or even just a generic "This member has settings that do not allow this function".

Squid

I have tried to look at the profile of some folks in WR and when they have settings that are blocked or for their friends' list only, I get a message that their info is blocked or something to that effect.  Once you put the right settings in place, you can't be seen, followed, reviewed, etc. 

If someone has other info... please add it to the thread.  tx.

C~M

It seems someone else followed me since yesterday. They got their  ass.gif blocked, lol

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Quote from: Mayhem on December 11, 2012, 11:08:55 AM
watching you.gif

lol Ken, I have started watermarking my pics with your site logo in place of the Pogo players name. I hope that is ok.

disneyland lady

I have an oddity. I have one blocked player that shows up on that link in MESSAGES or if I am gifting someone or sending out an Expression. I have cleared caches, removed his name from blocked - rebooted, added it back to blocked, cleared caches again, rebooted again and still this blocked player is showing in that drop down list in Messages or when I try to gift anyone anything be it an MnM or an Expression. Sad to say but I think I am going to have to contact EA in order to remove him from my lists.

C~M

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview