PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:26:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix n Matches..more than one

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

I would like to know why Pogo doesnt allow us to do more than 1 mix and match challenge at a time but if you are working a couple premium albums at the same time you can do a challenge in each one..would make it so much nicer if we could do as many mix and matches as we want at the same time so we could go back and forth on them,some take a long time to do and you get bored with it...whats everyone else think about this?

snowflower

coffee.gif
I second that motion Mistyeyed and wondered about that myself. Hope somebody knows the answer to this, I'd be very interested to hear the outcome.

C~M

I'm not sure of the reasoning, but it used to be that they only allowed 1 challenge in a game to be active at any time. We used to not be able to do our personals in the same game the weekly challenges are in until the weekly challenge was done. Then they changed it so we could and made a big deal out of it, like it was a huge free monetary gift from them to us. Now, they let us active just one personal in one of the weeklies, but not 2 personals for just one weekly.

I think they just don't know that we can't activate more than one M&M at the same time.

When we have the super badge, where you have to win 5 badge challenges, I activate 1 M&M and 2 or 3 from the books and the weekly challenge all at once. lol

Squid

Quote from: Crazy~Man on July 15, 2012, 10:37:12 PM
I think they just don't know that we can't activate more than one M&M at the same time.
I disagree.  I think they know but it must be some sort of programming obstacle that lets only one MnM badge be activated at a time, just like you can only have one badge activated at a time within the same Premium Album.  When they overcome the obstacles, they allow more activation of albums, like when they allowed personal challenges to be simultaneously activated with the weeklies.   

When the weekly comes out, I activate a personal, an MnM and an Album challenge all at the same time, getting 4 at a time.  I don't think you can do more than that.  Am I wrong?

roadwarrior

it sucks, but thats the way it is.  This week I've got a weekly, pc related to the weekly, a M&M and a badge album related to the weekly.  4 badges at one time, one game.  I think that's more than fair/enough. 
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Joe C

The only time it really matters is when you have a really long Mix badge. It prevents you from knocking out a shorter badge if you are 100 of 500 Xs for your current Mix badge and it will take another day of running the auto to get the badge. Monopoly Slots is the biggest offender.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on July 16, 2012, 07:10:49 AM
The only time it really matters is when you have a really long Mix badge.
True... if I have a long MnM partially done but I want to move onto another challenge for a change of pace, I can't activate another MnM for the new challenge, which stinks.  Thank goodness for autos.

Mistyeyed

Quote from: Squid on July 16, 2012, 09:08:41 AM
  True... if I have a long MnM partially done but I want to move onto another challenge for a change of pace, I can't activate another MnM for the new challenge, which stinks.  Thank goodness for autos.

i would love to at least have the option on working on as many mix and matches at the same time..i say they should give us the chance to at least...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview