PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:22:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problem with sign in name

Started by raine56,

Previous topic - Next topic

raine56

I cant sign back into pogo on firefox as it has remembered my sign in with a small letter when it is actually a capital.  I have tried deleting all active logins but the one on pogo remains.  The name ends with a capital P but the signin keeps changing it to a small p and then tells me the name doesn't exist. Anyone had this problem and figured out how to fix it?  It had been working fine until my mistype

C~M

well, use a free program to clean out FireFox's saved Passwords & logins.
I think CCleaner does that and it is free.

Also, have you tried overriding the auto fill and filling it in yourself? How about editing the passoword/login info? Uninstall and reinstall?

Just a few things that should help.

snap20

Try this:

1.   Double-click in the text field so the drop-down box of auto-fill options appears.
2.   Hold your mouse over the option that you want to remove from auto-fill so that it's highlighted. Don't click on it.
3.   Hold down shift and press your delete key. The option should be deleted from your auto-fill.

AustinBennett

I believe only the password is case sensitive. Your log-in name can be typed with either upper or lower case letters. Perhaps your password is the issue.

Squid

Phil

Have you tried.....
AT the sign in screen, it says forgot user name or password.

If you click on it and put your email address in....Pogo will email you ALL the USER NAMES linked to that email addy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview