PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:43:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

World Class Solitaire Badge - iPhone

Started by hotpinklovesofa,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

I'm way confused as to why I, who kills at World Class Solitaire, have yet to win this week's iPhone badge.  I've earned at the very least 12-15 stamps since yesterday morning, gone around the world several times trying to complete this badge, and nothing.  Anyone else having difficulties winning this badge?

Falcon!

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on July 19, 2012, 04:37:50 PM
I'm way confused as to why I, who kills at World Class Solitaire, have yet to win this week's iPhone badge.  I've earned at the very least 12-15 stamps since yesterday morning, gone around the world several times trying to complete this badge, and nothing.  Anyone else having difficulties winning this badge?
I have been too. Ive won 5 stamps when I only needed to win 2 and they dont ount whenever i get a stamp...

C~M

S1lent

Greetings,
Let me date myself.

I only use my cell phone to talk with other people.

I believe that is the 5th most popular thing to do with a phone.

S1lent

GameDiva

I can't get the badge either. Like you I have gotten multiple stamps, but no progress registers.

Joe C

You will have to contact customer support to get credit for the badge, no matter the platform you use to "earn" it. It is a broken game when it comes to awarding weekly challenges.

Perhaps this will prompt Pogo to fix that facet of the game.

Otherwise, the game is fun, if a little weird to get used to moving stacks.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

hotpinklovesofa

I contacted Customer Support and they sent me a form letter reply in return directing me to the Help section on pogo.com which, of course, was of no help.  I've left my complaint in the Pogo forums along with some other people who are also having issues on their mobile devices so hopefully someone's paying attention.

C~M

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on July 20, 2012, 07:15:22 PM
I contacted Customer Support and they sent me a form letter reply in return directing me to the Help section on pogo.com which, of course, was of no help.  I've left my complaint in the Pogo forums along with some other people who are also having issues on their mobile devices so hopefully someone's paying attention.
You need to go to the help section and either talk to live chat or send in a ticket if you want your badge added as sending a standard email will end in about a week when it is automatically deleted and not read.
Ut has happened to me allot.

hotpinklovesofa

I actually went to play the game for fun b/c I was bored and waiting to pick up some food and I just played and won one game and it game me the badge so I didn't even have to go back and actually collect the two stamps.  I guess they fixed the problem or my email worked.  Hopefully it's the former and whomever played the game and won the badge gets it just by going in again and playing once.

gigi

I have the IPad and didn't get credit, so I wrote to EA and they gave me the badge and admitted they were trying to correct the issue

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview