Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Club Pogo is getting a new look

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

As an ongoing effort to keep Pogo up to date, we've made a few updates to the Club Pogo homepage. Expect calming blues, soft whites and a few more splashes of color in this update. Don't worry, as your favorite games and badges are in the same place. We simply gave the Club Pogo homepage a palette refresh.

Look for it next week on Club Pogo!

Here is a sneak peak at the new look:

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

APACHESmooth

Hmmmmmmmmm
They really need to find away to make the mini display more interesting like being able to add your beaux if you want or use some of your own stuff. Also, lengthen the caption underneath.
My personal website looks better than this.

roadwarrior

They need to change the caption under the mini to allow one full sentence instead of 2 or 3 words.  Will they listen to me?  nope.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

snap20

That's new? Really? So we make it a little wider...make the mini bigger...and change the colors a tad and we can call it "NEW AND IMPROVED!". Typical Pogo/EA "improvements".

C~M

Squid

I wish they would change the column of the current challenges (weekly, personal, MnM, Album).  I hate the appearance and find it tough to quickly spot which is which.  God forbid these aging eyes of mine actually have to read the increasingly smaller typeface.  LOL

MsMissy

Oh really Ken, pogo is making things alittle better, LOL i cant tell any difference. But ill be sure to look next week. Tks for info though .  shocked.gif  hi11.gif

Falcon!

harley89

When Pogo makes a small change things can go wrong. Pogo making a huge change like this I hate to think what all can go wrong.

gran2x2

CRAPPPPP.....every time they improve(?) Pogo it goes screwy for days...Wish they would spend the time fixing the games ...

NoWitch1

Maybe whatever they are doing on their side is causing many of us to get signed out of our accounts recently?  I wish they would add a column in the favorite game area which shows your current rank...would help me chose between which game to play if I could see if there was a rank badge in my near future

Falcon!

Quote from: gran2x2 on July 28, 2012, 05:03:35 AM
CRAPPPPP.....every time they improve(?) Pogo it goes screwy for days...Wish they would spend the time fixing the games ...
Ikr same here.

APACHESmooth

Couldn't get on with Chrome but Firefox worked. Had some freezing up in games though.

Falcon!

omg i didnt know the home page would look so UGLY!!!!
The one b4 looked epic!!!
But now this one looks like the one when i didnt have club pogo membership, and that home page looks like this but without the extras, and that looked UGLY.

Squid

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on July 31, 2012, 08:54:51 AM
I kinda sorta maybe like it.

looks too much like the free pogo homepage to me....too busy
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Falcon!

NoWitch1

I don't like the lettering in light blue, it's hard to read  magnifier.gif lot's of complaints in the forums today about mini's being changed, closets empty, but it was a nice diversion from the bejeweled complaints  tumbsup.gif

hotpinklovesofa

It could just be a timing coincidence but ever since they changed the look my java stopped running properly across all browsers (wouldn't load, crashed, freezing during play) to the point where I had to uninstall and reinstall it and so far so good but it took a while trying to figure out what the problem was.  Like I said, it could just be a coincidence but I'm not exactly impressed either way.  Don't understand why the change was needed.

Falcon!

its just dumb pogo that is acting like it cant work a computer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview