PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:56:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question re: Personal Weekly Challenges

Started by hotpinklovesofa,

Previous topic - Next topic

hotpinklovesofa

So I am NOWHERE near having this problem but I am curious as to what happens if you've been in Club Pogo for several years and actually complete all the previous years badge albums.  Do you run out of Personal Weekly Challenges in this situation?  Isn't what's left the badges that you have to pay for in the form of gems?  Excuse my ignorance and curiosity but this question struck me as I was doing the Daily Challenge.  I get random thoughts at night. A little too often actually.   girl5.gif   

NoWitch1

You can just start all over again.  Activate a challenge that is already done ~ you will get a number in ( ) showing how many times you have completed it. 

Squid

There is no stupid question here, HotPink.  I think it was a good question that others, too, may be curious about.

disneyland lady

I have finished all my previous books and my advise to you is to enjoy having the ability to get those weeklies that you have not gotten yet. Because when you are done you get all excited for having finished but then reality sets in. You no longer look forward to those rare days when you have a bunch of spots for personal challenges. That only happened 2 or 3 times a year. I know that now you can buy extra challenges but I feel bad for those that do. Once you are done you can keep doing personals of your choice but you already have the badge for it so like NoWitch1 said - you get that little (x?) next to the badge. I did this for a while too but that lost its charm and now it is so invisable to me I do not even see the Personal Challege box on the badge page.

Squid

I do a PC in whatever game the weekly challenge is in, regardless of having completed all annual books.  Might as well... I'm in the game and I'll get extra tokens, not to mention the coveted x37 (or whatever number).  It only takes a second to set it up, right?

Falcon!

Squid

Quote from: Pie468 on August 06, 2012, 07:12:44 AM
What about get another account?
The ten or so accounts I have are simply going to have to suffice.  embarrassed.gif

I only get the weeklies and PC's for two.  And, yes, having that many accounts has come in handy, believe it or not.

roadwarrior

Quote from: Squid on August 06, 2012, 07:15:38 AM
The ten or so accounts I have are simply going to have to suffice.  embarrassed.gif

I only get the weeklies and PC's for two.  And, yes, having that many accounts has come in handy, believe it or not.

ten??  How do you keep up with yourself?
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I only get the badges for two accounts.  The other accounts come in handy when I want to fill a table or have rated games to complete or I just want to play incognito.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Subway and Scrabble for their cooperation.  hehehe

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on August 06, 2012, 09:16:13 AM
I only get the badges for two accounts.  The other accounts come in handy when I want to fill a table or have rated games to complete or I just want to play incognito.  I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Subway and Scrabble for their cooperation.  hehehe

embrace.gif And I thank them too ... for all three of my accounts!

nono.gif

But BEWARE  .. if for any unforseen reason - you lose those coupon months/years, it's not Pogo you're dealing with anymore.
It's EA Sports now and I sincerely doubt you'll ever get them back. A few friends lost theirs and have never been able to get
them back ~ even though 'the powers that be' can see where you'd won them.

I guess maybe it all comes down to knowing and trusting who you give your P/W to or possibly a hacker having a heyday with your account?

S1lent

Greetings,
I did a "wrap-around" and working backwards from 2003.  Got 2003 and 2004 completed times 2.

Wish they would show up in our total badges.

Anyway,,, happy hunting,

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview