PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:31:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

1 month of Club Pogo for 25 coke points

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

Today only mycokerewards is offering 1 month of club pogo for 25 coke points.  Get it while you can.  Like I need it-I've got 10+ years left  hysterical.gif
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Squid

I have lots of time left on my Scrabble/Subway rewards, too, but I have 35 coke reward points so this redemption is just about perfect for me.  30 days more?  Ok with me!  TYVM

Sue

NoWitch1

you would need to open more coke rewards accts-tried it before but it says you have already redeemed this reward...

Sue

Quote from: NoWitch1 on August 08, 2012, 06:31:48 AM
you would need to open more coke rewards accts-tried it before but it says you have already redeemed this reward...
OK thank you for the info.

roadwarrior

Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Sue

I am going to open a second acct with Coke.

That way if this comes up again I am all set to get more than one.

Phil

Im a club pogo member, I bought the 1 years membership.
Can I still use the coke points? I cant see anywhere to put the code in on the home page?

snap20

Quote from: cheaterABC on August 08, 2012, 11:54:57 AM
Im a club pogo member, I bought the 1 years membership.
Can I still use the coke points? I cant see anywhere to put the code in on the home page?
You mean enter the coke points on the pogo page itself? No. You have to have an account on mycokerewards.com

thanks for the heads up roadwarrior! My favorite Wednesday deal. :P 

I think I'm going to set up a second account on mcr too so I can get two months every time this comes up. Just remember anyone that does, you have to add points at least every certain number of days or they zero out your balance (I think it's 60 days?).

S1lent

Wow...
In 10 years you will have earned an additional 6000 badges.
Congrats in advance

S1lent

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on August 08, 2012, 01:38:23 PM
Just remember anyone that does, you have to add points at least every certain number of days or they zero out your balance (I think it's 60 days?).
I'm screwed.  I don't drink soda.

Phil

Quote from: snap20 on August 08, 2012, 01:38:23 PM
You mean enter the coke points on the pogo page itself? No. You have to have an account on mycokerewards.com

Yes Ive got an account on cokerewards and when I click on the Pogo reward it says.

Your 6 month membership comes in the form of a unique code to be entered on clubpogo.co.uk.Once you have chosen this reward, you will receive an email with a link and a unique code. Click on the link to access clubpogo.co.uk, enter your promo code in the box to get your 6 month's membership and follow the instructions on-screen.

I cant see the promo code box. Im wondering if its for non club members only or can members have it too?

Squid

Quote from: cheaterABC on August 09, 2012, 02:28:01 AM
I cant see the promo code box. Im wondering if its for non club members only or can members have it too?
You should get an email with a link that takes you to a pogo page on which you can enter the code.  Also, on the Coke Rewards site, when you traded in points for the reward, the site had a link you could click to take you to the Pogo reward page, on which you could enter the code. 

I believe the reward is open to everyone, member or not.  I am a member and I just applied a month reward to my account.  Good luck.

MsMissy

Squid, i also dont drink any kind of soda, so dont feel lonely LOL

snap20

Quote from: cheaterABC on August 09, 2012, 02:28:01 AM
Yes Ive got an account on cokerewards and when I click on the Pogo reward it says.

Your 6 month membership comes in the form of a unique code to be entered on clubpogo.co.uk.Once you have chosen this reward, you will receive an email with a link and a unique code. Click on the link to access clubpogo.co.uk, enter your promo code in the box to get your 6 month's membership and follow the instructions on-screen.

You're in the UK? The bottom of this page: http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards/12month-club-pogo-subscription/15600?WT.z_ppartner=Club+Pogo&WT.z_pclick=1&WT.z_promo=1_15600_7_na_h_u_na

Says it's only available in the US. So not sure....

snap20

Quote from: MsMissy on August 09, 2012, 06:42:53 AM
Squid, i also dont drink any kind of soda, so dont feel lonely LOL

There are codes on Powerade (and Powerade Zero) and on Nestea ice tea bottles and 12 packs...so there are those. One 12 pack is 10 points, each bottle cap is worth 3 points.

Squid

I really don't drink any packaged drinks.  I mix up lemonade, drink LOTS of water, maybe make some iced tea.  Sometimes, I just head over to Homer's, where he's hoarding truckloads of frosty beers.  *burp*

snap20

Quote from: Squid on August 09, 2012, 02:24:53 PM
Sometimes, I just head over to Homer's, where he's hoarding truckloads of frosty beers.  *burp*
PM me the address.  beer11.gif topsecret.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview