This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sites Offering Autos

Started by Token Monster (iaMnafetS),

Previous topic - Next topic

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Have any of yall's site's offering autos been shot at by pogo?  Like wordzw and pogopal and badgehelp?  I heard this forum was shot at a while back so I'm curious if any of yall had any similar instances.

Bizach0620

TonySoprano

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Bizach0620

bob@pogopal

That would be very nice, but alas 'tis a myth. Our only supporters are those who purchase our software.

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: Mayhem on July 19, 2004, 03:03:03 PM
wish pogo would sponsor us  ::)
Wouldn't that  be  like working (but not showing up for work) at a bank and being able to come in to grab as much cash as you needed?

Except it actually benefits the bank, I guess to continue the analogy...Grabbing cash whenever you needed that the bank got back through insurance and made 10% because pogo still makes money on ads for autos, but the sponsors pay less.  Who knows.

Quote from: iamnafets on July 19, 2004, 04:44:38 PM
Except it actually benefits the bank, I guess to continue the analogy...Grabbing cash whenever you needed that the bank got back through insurance and made 10% because pogo still makes money on ads for autos, but the sponsors pay less.  Who knows.  But really, has anyone been approached by pogo or anyone for these autos?

admin

I would actually say that autos benefit Pogo. Autos keep people going back to Pogo even if they are dead tired of playing the games. Many auto users are also Club members, so that helps Pogo as well.

As for the advertiser issue, this would probably have no effect as it is common for advertisers to pay-per-click rather then by impression.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview