This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Family Feud

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

I am working on a badge where I am supposed to get 800 points in round one??!?!  How is this possible?  Isn't the max points you can earn in any round 100???  Am I missing something?  Help! help.gif

C~M

On the Family Feud challenge, you need to play approx. 9 games to complete the challenge. You are being credited for the points earned only in that first round. And no luck hitting new game after completing the first round, must play the entire game for credit toward the badge.

There IS a speed up tip though- get all the correct answers in round 1, then quickly type gibberish in the next couple of rounds. The 3 "X's" happen quicker than all the right answers, and you won't have to play the big money round at all since you won't qualify. Big time saver.

princess

Oh ok, now that makes sense!  LOL  I had no idea how getting 800 points in round 1 was going to happen!   hi11.gif

snap20

Instead of typing in gibberish, you can also just click "no answer" in the bottom right corner. :P

C~M

Quote from: snap20 on August 04, 2012, 04:06:42 PM
Instead of typing in gibberish, you can also just click "no answer" in the bottom right corner. :P

Kewl, I don't remember a no answer button in the game as it only took ne 2 days or less to finish it when it first came out.

I read princess's question and went and searched for the answer elsewhere and that was their answer. lol

Squid

I'm working on the weekly challenge and at the end of the first game, it told me I was now RANK 2.  I got to rank 20 weeks ago and have my rank 10 and 20 badges.  Pogo glitch at work most likely.... just a heads up!

hotpinklovesofa

When it asked what's an unreliable source of news and I answered Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and politicians, they all somehow came out as wrong.  Clearly a glitch in the system.  giggle2.gif 

These questions are skewed.  I don't have any kids and I drank all my childhood memory braincells away and, seriously, who knows the name of all the freaking dwarves?  I kept calling Grumpy Angry until I finally looked it up online.

snap20

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on August 22, 2012, 05:15:17 AM
When it asked what's an unreliable source of news and I answered Fox News, Rush Limbaugh and politicians, they all somehow came out as wrong.  Clearly a glitch in the system.  giggle2.gif 

These questions are skewed.  I don't have any kids and I drank all my childhood memory braincells away and, seriously, who knows the name of all the freaking dwarves?  I kept calling Grumpy Angry until I finally looked it up online.

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Question:  "Where is the worst place to get stood up?"

My Answer:  "At Altar" - worth 0 points

Highest Scoring Answer according to Pogo:  "At the Altar" - worth approx. 60 points.

Yeah.... seems fair. 

NoWitch1

If animals could talk, which animal would have a high squeaky voice?
Donkey?
CORRECT!! Monkey or Ape

huh?

snap20

That happens to me all the time Squid. Which is why I think the game is flawed, not properly programmed, and really not a good game to create in the first place.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview