PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 04:37:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WOWZERS!

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Yoming 2

I have 33 more years  of free Pogo thanx to Subway    Ain't life grand????         no-no.gif                   hysterical.gif

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

MsMissy

OH my, ill have too look 2 see how many years i have left. Also i can thank this forum for so many ppl who sent me codes for Subway to have this free pogo yrs. Ill be a checking it out soon. WTG all.  giggle2.gif

Squid

Wasn't that contest two years ago?   I'm grateful for the several accounts I have... and the approx. 10-12 years I have left.  Wooo hoooo!

NoWitch1

shocked.gif holy cow crazy man, I have 2 days also  beer11.gif I hope we get beer LOL

CindyLouWho

C~M

lol, that is just my "helper" account. My main account is over 8 or 9 years now.

And yes Squid, it was that long ago, that is when I made him a Club member, lol

Homer

I have enough recycle points to add 7 more years to the 15 years or so I currently have

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hotpinklovesofa

Does Subway still do this promotion?  I remember getting a few months free years and years and years ago but that's before I even understood what pogo was (I was more of a movie watcher at work than a game player since I actually work in the industry and could pass it off as actual work.)  Now I'd rather play games to pass the time.

Homer

Quote from: hotpinklovesofa on August 22, 2012, 03:44:43 PM
Does Subway still do this promotion?  I remember getting a few months free years and years and years ago but that's before I even understood what pogo was (I was more of a movie watcher at work than a game player since I actually work in the industry and could pass it off as actual work.)  Now I'd rather play games to pass the time.

Nope it was a one time thing

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on August 22, 2012, 03:41:38 PM
I have enough recycle points to add 7 more years to the 15 years or so I currently have
You're not in danger of losing those points, are ya?  I'd add them while the adding is good.  Homer's going to be old, gray and have his very own boobies by the time he has to pay a membership fee!

C~M

NoWitch1

It said 1 more day two days ago....guess we get our prizes later this evening?? l2.gif

NoWitch1

Squid

I got a whip, too, on a secondary account.  Now I have something to use on Pogo when they get out of line.

MsMissy

Well i checked mine out & i have 3 more yrs. I gave my sister & sister-in-law alot of yrs when scrabble came out. Now i wish i would have kept them, as sister-in-law hardly plays in pogo. Oh well at least i still have a few more yrs. Not gonna worry about it.  hi11.gif   coffee.gif

Sugarfootin

are there any more free subways for pogo and coke awards? i really dont no what to do?  i pay every year . thank you  if you want to help me.

C~M

Quote from: Sugarfootin on August 25, 2012, 09:05:09 AM
are there any more free subways for pogo and coke awards? i really dont no what to do?  i pay every year . thank you  if you want to help me.

Subway was 2+ years ago, and I have no idea about the Coke Rewards or Recyclebank (or whatever that name is)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview