Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Security Key???

Started by snowflower,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

coffee.gif What's up with Pogo .. is it just me???

When I sign into Pogo, the Sign In Page comes up with RED print!!!!  Norton signs in my name and PW as usual ... but now .. Pogo needs me to fill in the SECURITY KEY at the bottom of the page.  Happens with every sign in ... anyone else, please? And it's happening on BOTH computers ...

embarrassed.gif  Duhhhh Pogo, I've been a member since 2001 ... and now you're not sure you know me????

Squid

ARe you playing a Deeeluxe downloadable game, mein little liebchen?

No, this is not happening to me and I have no idea how to help.

Helpful, aren't I? 

Squid <---  slap1.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on August 30, 2012, 05:32:22 PM
ARe you playing a Deeeluxe downloadable game, mein little liebchen?

No, this is not happening to me and I have no idea how to help.

Helpful, aren't I? 

Squid <---  slap1.gif

topsecret.gif  No not doing that ... but I guess you're just about as helpful as I am on this subject, lol.

Oh just thought of this ... could it have anything to do with changing my email address ... it's the only thing I know that might have changed things?

Squid

Probably not since we all download games that are from other people, using their email addresses.  Not 100% sure but I don't think email addy is the problem.  I'm having problems with Pogo signing me out all the time, even when I;m navigating their site.  It happens on both my puters, with different operating systems.  I don't know why it's happening.

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on August 30, 2012, 06:31:23 PM
Probably not since we all download games that are from other people, using their email addresses.  Not 100% sure but I don't think email addy is the problem.  I'm having problems with Pogo signing me out all the time, even when I;m navigating their site.  It happens on both my puters, with different operating systems.  I don't know why it's happening.

undecided.gif Signing you out too?  So they don't like either of us then .. yep - both computers & all 3 accounts.

I haven't downloaded any games that belonged to anyone else, so that's probably not it ... no rhyme or reason for all this it seems?

As for this Security Key thingy when I sign in ..   It's dang frustrating to go through all that with every sign in with all three of my accounts ... like you, I don't know why it's happening either.

huh.gif Looks like I've been a big help to you too, LOL

harley89

Well I signed out and signed back in but no security key.  Guess I am not special.   I have a security key but it is my bank.  They think I am special. Take that Pogo. 

snowflower

Quote from: harley89 on August 30, 2012, 07:02:59 PM
Well I signed out and signed back in but no security key.  Guess I am not special.   I have a security key but it is my bank.  They think I am special. Take that Pogo. 

embrace.gif
Oh well they've been talking to your bank, of course.  That's why they don't make you sign in with a security key, you already have one at the bank...

huh.gif

harley89

Security keys have a place but I just do not see Pogo as 1 of those places.  I have the choice to set a key for my email just never have done it.  A security  key is usually something you design yourself.  My key at the bank is 1 word.   Pogo having keys makes no sense UNLESS they let the account owner makes the key.  But hey they are Pogo 

snowflower

Quote from: harley89 on August 31, 2012, 02:35:07 AM
Security keys have a place but I just do not see Pogo as 1 of those places.  I have the choice to set a key for my email just never have done it.  A security  key is usually something you design yourself.  My key at the bank is 1 word.   Pogo having keys makes no sense UNLESS they let the account owner makes the key.  But hey they are Pogo 

coffee.gif

Can't believe it ... signed in today and didn't have to fill in that freaking security key. You know the kind ... (has toppled numbers and letters that a computer can't read so they know it's really you signing in). Have NO idea what that was all about ... but it's not there any more so I guess I'll have to stop complaining now, lol.  Thanks for all your suggestions tho!!!

Squid

Oh!  I didn't realize it was that kind of key, Snowy.  I thought you meant a registration key for downloadable games.

harley89

You are talking about those weird letters and numbers that nobody can read and it takes a human 5x to get one right.  Those prove you are human and not a "bot"  Course a bot most likely gets it on the 1st try

C~M

They are called Captcha.

A CAPTCHA is a type of challenge-response test used in computing as an attempt to ensure that the response is generated by a person.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

coffee.gif Thanks all for the note worthy help ...

dancing16.gif  And of course, Mayhem, I fell for it ... so what's the answer? lol

Squid

Quote from: snowflower on September 01, 2012, 02:07:22 PM
  dancing16.gif  And of course, Mayhem, I fell for it ... so what's the answer? lol

muaumwwv
I'm happy to help, you know that.   embarrassed.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on September 01, 2012, 02:11:06 PM
muaumwwv
I'm happy to help, you know that.   embarrassed.gif

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif TY TY TY

So now what's the answer to Mayhem's?? heheh

Mayhem

Quote from: snowflower on September 01, 2012, 02:16:59 PM
hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif TY TY TY

So now what's the answer to Mayhem's?? heheh

d/dx 4 sin (7x -pi/2) |x=0
4 d/dx sin (7x -pi/2) |x=0
4 cos(7x -pi/2) *7 |x=0
28 cos(7x -pi/2) |x=0
28 cos(-pi/2)
28 * 0

Answer = 0

tumbsup.gif
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gator8_24

Quote from: Mayhem on September 01, 2012, 03:02:31 PM
d/dx 4 sin (7x -pi/2) |x=0
4 d/dx sin (7x -pi/2) |x=0
4 cos(7x -pi/2) *7 |x=0
28 cos(7x -pi/2) |x=0
28 cos(-pi/2)
28 * 0

Answer = 0

tumbsup.gif

Smarty Pants!  I haven't been here for so long, I needed to get that said lol

snowflower

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview