Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BadgeHelp

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I'm with you, InkyOne. I love this forum. The people here are friends and Homer and Mayhem are awesome. But to be honest, I don't know when the last time I used a BH auto was. :(

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on September 10, 2012, 03:46:51 PM
I'm with you, InkyOne. I love this forum. The people here are friends and Homer and Mayhem are awesome.

You are giving me a good reputation  tongue.gif  slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

just don

What a great topic at last.  tumbsup.gif

I even stopped back to the BadgeHelp site to check to see what was new this year. I checked the info on a few long ago deleted "agents". Seems that they are now aware that these "agents" no longer work? halloween23.gif

Seems BadgeHelp has also not stopped to read anything in this forum for a few years? hysterical.gif

I think it was late last year they were gonna harvest info on broken, and no longer working agents, almost a year after many stopped working. Where does that put us, about 2010, or was it 2009 that BadgeHelp decided to take a vacation from it's customer base? ass.gif

As with many posters here, I also am now forced to buy, rent, or use "agents" from other sites to earn badges. I'd truly love to see BadgeHelp come back to life, and become my only choice for pogo cheating, but as they say in the real world, " you need to walk the talk my friend", and yes i STILL have a few old Badgehelp agents that work very well. In fact I'm using one now to finish up added ranks in a pogo game. hi11.gif

I stopped by here for at least a few years before I ever posted a thing, just because I knew that if an agent didn't work, someone would have the answer. I was very shy after buying my 1st agent, and the 2nd, and 3rd and 4th and countless others, and at last the 150 package. It truly has been the folks here that have made this forum a home in many ways. I'll still exclude BadgeHelp just because they stepped away for too long from all of the folks here.

I'll always tip my hat to homer and mayem also, just because I can. They have both helped me at times here. hi11.gif

I say long live pogocheats forum and all those that still stop by here, you all are special in your own way. beer11.gif

Joe C

I would suggest that BadgeHelp should decide whether or not they are in the business of making cheats that work. If not, they should allow us to talk about cheat programs that actually work openly, so that people can buy the best ones and avoid the ones that are wonky.

It has been years since BadgeHelp has taken seriously the mission of being able to win any badge that Pogo can offer. Obviously, the badges for the iPhone cannot have a working cheat program. However, EVERY other badge that Pogo can offer should not require going to Pogo UK, re-sizing a window, using popup mode or any other "special" set up. Games should not be released with Rank Badges and not have a program written for the game even a year after the release date. After spending more than $500 on BadgeHelp programs over the years for multiple computers, I find it extremely annoying that I cannot openly talk about cheat programs that actually work, cheat programs that get updated when Pogo moves a single pixel, cheat programs that crush all but a handful of games and get released within a day of Pogo launching a new game.

It seems to me that BadgeHelp no longer really cares about its users, especially those of us that have the 150-package and have seen no updates on games FOR YEARS. So why should BadgeHelp complain that we talk about the companies that actually do produce a product that works? We can only complain about the AMC Gremlin and Pacer autos badge help autos, when there are Ferrari, Lexus and Cadillac to discuss. Every once in a while BadgeHelp will paint some flames on an old auto, but you have to hope it works every time you turn the key. I want to talk about autos with CD-players, GPS and anti-lock brakes, not antiques.

watching you.gif nono.gif watching you.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

disneyland lady

I feel your pain, Joe.  angry21.gif

**Does this mean there is the remotest chance that he is gonna GIFT me something?

TheAngel

Quote from: Joe C on September 13, 2012, 07:57:09 AM
I cannot openly talk about cheat programs that actually work, cheat programs that get updated when Pogo moves a single pixel, cheat programs that crush all but a handful of games and get released within a day of Pogo launching a new game. there are Ferrari, Lexus and Cadillac to discuss.

Joe, I know we can't "openly" talk about such things (tsk tsk)  zipper.gif but how about a game of wheel of fortune? I mean, giving the first letter of said forbidden programs for the sake of us who'd like to know who to turn to?    help.gif

Squid

We aren't permitted to mention other cheat/auto products in this forum without warnings or deletions.  I can tell you that doing a few well-worded searches will yield some pretty good results.  Good luck.

Joe C

Quote from: TheAngel on February 20, 2013, 08:04:51 PM
Joe, I know we can't "openly" talk about such things (tsk tsk)  zipper.gif but how about a game of wheel of fortune? I mean, giving the first letter of said forbidden programs for the sake of us who'd like to know who to turn to?    help.gif
Sorry. Until we have a truly open forum where we can discuss this topic in depth, I am afraid that those of us who have found a solution will not be able to share the solution.

My fear is that since we cannot talk about it openly, some people may conduct a poor search and find a site with bad product, overpriced product or a product that opens their computer/network to hacking.

I have found an exceptionally good solution for my needs, but I have also found some really terrible products that I refused to even trial on my old computer because of the look/feel of the website. Again, it strikes me as odd that this site stifles open communication because of its relationship to a company that no longer services its existing customers in the manner that was promised years ago. You can buy a useless auto from BadgeHelp and they sure will take your money fast enough, but you cannot get a functioning upgrade to approximately half of the autos they have already produced.

BadgeHelp claims to be "The most respected club Pogo cheats site on the net." BadgeHelp claims "If your club pogo cheats stop working, we update and keep your free pogo cheats working". BadgeHelp claims "If you have problems with your pogo cheat or pogo cheats, we work with you immediately to get your issue resolved." BadgeHelp claims "While other sites take days or even weeks to get back to you, 99% of our customers hear back from us within the hour." BadgeHelp claims "When you buy pogo cheats from us, you have us at your service for life".

Let me be absolutely clear. These claims might have been true in 2009 and before but they are absolute hogwash today. It is unethical for BadgeHelp to continue to claim these claims. I find it reprehensible that BadgeHelp accepts money for the many programs that just do not work. If you look on the blogs on BadgeHelp's page, you find people begging for updates. Every once in a great while, a couple of autos will get some attention, but those of us that buy all the Premium and Mix albums have not bothered with our 150-page for years. Occasionaly, I will use a cheat from BadgeHelp for an old, stupid game like Chess or Checkers, which Pogo has not updated since 2003.

If you are thinking about buying a cheat from BadgeHelp, those of us regulars here would advise strongly against that.
white flag.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

roadwarrior

I am very thankful for Joe and squid, who help me finish badges I can not do due to my very cheap walmart special laptop and my very old, cranky yet gently loved early 90's computer.

I wish I could talk openly as well about the better solutions I too have found.  They are out there.  I am afraid of naming names because I do not wish to loose this site nor the friends I have made here.

They are poor help sites out there and a really good one.

Would I invest in badge help again?  Yes.  Without a doubt.  If the autos were updated on a consist basis.  If we were allowed to openly discuss alternatives to badgehelp without fear of banishment.

Cheers!!
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

TheAngel

thank you for your honesty and "hints" joe squid and roadwarrior... esp since i know it's not w/o peril!   beer11.gif

disneyland lady

and on a side note.....I noticed today that the last update to anything was in 2012.

S1lent

Greetings,
I kinda drifted away from the BadgeHelp autos.  The only one that I continue to use is the "3-Bagger" for Canasta. I'm sure some of the other Auto's work good, but I'll just wait to reinstall any of the other autos.

OOPS....VPMiniminizer works very great.

All for now
S1lent

BadgeHelpOscar

We are cleaning everything up, had some problems with our programmer, but getting on track now
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

CindyLouWho

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on February 26, 2013, 09:47:06 AM
Greetings,
I kinda drifted away from the BadgeHelp autos.  The only one that I continue to use is the "3-Bagger" for Canasta. I'm sure some of the other Auto's work good, but I'll just wait to reinstall any of the other autos.

OOPS....VPMiniminizer works very great.

All for now
S1lent

The VPMiniminizer is NOT from BH, it is from PC, Mayhem made it for us.

essybee

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on April 25, 2013, 02:41:05 AM
We are cleaning everything up, had some problems with our programmer, but getting on track now
Thanks for letting us know , I just wish some emails were returned to state that.. Or even an update in the blog Glad you are back 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview